Old 08-30-2010, 05:30 AM   #1  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Default W.O.W. Laboring for our Bodies~Last WEEK!

Last week!

I didn't really have a successfull summer of weight loss. Like most summers in the past I have gained 10 pounds The good news for Me is my schedule returning to normal. Most of my stressors will be gone. Will starts his new job tomorrow, Makenna starts school next Tuesday, Tommy starts the following tuesday, My stepdad is doing awsome, MIL is doing better. I will be able to buy the foods i want to for my diet (YAY) and I will have 3 entire hours to myself in the afternoon. I expect to be back down to the 130's soon.

As far as this week~Tomorrow I will workout then take the kiddos swimming. But the gym is closed all weekend for maitanence so I think I will go bike riding or walking.

W 64 oz
E extra laps today
E 1400 cals easy
Dhave a wonderful day
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 05:52 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Morning all.

Yay Jeni for getting your me time back.

I am trying to get back on track too. Doing very well for the most part with my running although this has been a largely wasted week. I will be running tonight. Looks like I am going to end the summer down just a couple pounds, no 139 in my immediate future, but down is down.

W 100
E OP
E Trying to do shred this am, but puppy has different ideas
D Focus on something besides the empty house
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 10:15 AM   #3  
Portion Control

Height: 5'3"

Yesterday was a rough day stress wise and I wanted to eat the stress away badly, but I chewed gum instead. I also didn't get in my second workout because my schedule wouldn't allow it.

Jeni - a new schedule will give you new motivation. You will definitely be able to do it.

Mavis - I agree down is down. I am struggling with a little bit of disappointment in how slow my weight loss is going this time around.

I am starting a new level of the 30 Day Shred today but I had a bad night sleeping so I wasn't able to do it this morning. I really hate having my workout hanging over my head all day while I am at work.

Today's WEED -

W - 64 oz.
E - 30 Day Shred plus a small walk
E - 1200 - 1400 calories
D - start sewing projects I didn't have time to do yesterday
PopcornGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 05:36 PM   #4  

Hey ladies -

Doing well with my new plan, DH was away most of last week and is going to be away Tues-Fri this week so stress stress stress! I think I can hit the 150's, we'll see.

Jeni - glad you're back to having some ME time!

Popcorn - I hear you about the stress, work is horrible right now and I just want to eat a big bowl of ice cream or something really bad for me most days

Mavis - that's right, down is down, progress!
emiloots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 11:11 AM   #5  
Calorie Counter

~ERRRR~

Will cant start his new job until he talks to homeland security. ERR

Plus I cant workout today because I hurt my shoulder/arm at work on Tuesday last week and it flared up again yesterday. I'm not happy about going to the doctor today.

TOM is coming and I am just cranky.
Old 08-31-2010, 11:52 AM   #6  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Hey loves! Long time, no 'see'! I hope you guys are starting up another challenge, cause I wanna be in on it!

JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 01:31 PM   #7  
Portion Control

Yesterday's WEED went well. I am into Level 3 of the 30 Day Shred. I got started on my sewing projects. Woo Hoo.

Jeni - sorry about Will's job and your shoulder.

Emily - you will hit the 150's soon!!!

JasonsLea - good to hear from you. We will be doing the new challenge next week.

Today's WEED -

W - 64 oz.
E - 30 Day Shred (done) and a walk
E - 1200 - 1400 calories
D - more sewing stuff
Old 08-31-2010, 08:16 PM   #8  
Calorie Counter

Shari Yep I think the next one should be Halloween, but we haven't talked about it yet.

Popcorn~thanks, xrays, physical therapy and muscle relaxers for me. Will is going to find out more about his job tomorrow when he takes in the paper work for his physical, TB test and background check. Maybe he will start thursday.
Old 09-01-2010, 06:21 AM   #9  

Shari - welcome back! Hope all is well

Jeni, hang in there, you are almost to me time, hope the shoulder is better soon!

PG, you inspired me to restart shred the other day. Hysterical with 2 dogs and 1 a puppy. Push ups are a new kind of difficult. Puppy tries to climb over me, old dog tries to lie so close he gets under me!

Emi, you can do it! Good luck on the new decade.

Where is everyone else? Silver? MT, Vermont gal, can't think of the name but she knows who I mean?

W 100
E Class? Y? No running, ran the last 2 days
E POP
D Kids went back last weekend, so far, so good. Just a little weepy, but have stayed out of the abyss of depression I went in last year.
Old 09-01-2010, 07:49 PM   #10  

Hey ladies -

Just checking in, on my own until Friday again so trying to stay away from the stress/boredom eating. It's in the mid-90's every day so too hot to go out with the kids, getting a little cabin fever!

Popcorn - woot on getting to level 3!

Jeni - sorry about your shoulder, hopefully it's back to normal soon.

Mavis - your talking about your dogs makes me miss having one, but life is too crazy now - when the kids are older

Last edited by emiloots; 09-01-2010 at 07:50 PM.
emiloots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 08:56 PM   #11  
Portion Control

Busy day - I usually try to check in when I get to work in the morning. I was so disgusted despite my efforts, not cheating and exercising faithfully, drinking enough water, etc. my weight was up this morning and it is not even due to hormones. I refuse to give in to my body - I am going to win the war!

Emily - don't give in to the boredom/stress eating. Take it a day at a time. Maybe you can find a new activity to do with the boys - a "shake your sillies out" danceathon or something where you are passing the time more quickly but burning off stress. Hang in there - you can do it.

Mavis - I have an easier time doing the Shred. Harry has tried to lay in my exercise space occasionally but I tell him "move" and he knows. Plus I only have one dog - not three like you. Now if I can just get my husband to stop talking to me. One of the things that kept me motivated was joining a Shred thread on this forum. It has helped all of us on there.

Jeni - Halloween sounds like a good one. It was last year after Halloween that I joined this forum. The candy does me in every time.

Mavis, I was wondering where everybody was too. Hey guys if you are out there come back - we miss hearing from you.

Today's WEED -

W - 64 oz.
E - 30 Day Shred (done) and 3 mile walk (done)
E - 1200 - 1400 calories
D - do a little bit of ironing
Old 09-02-2010, 05:25 AM   #12  
Calorie Counter

Good morning. Yesterday at work was so stressful. But made it through. I hope today goes well.
Old 09-02-2010, 10:25 AM   #13  
Portion Control

Good morning everyone.

I was too tired yesterday to do any ironing.

Today's WEED -

W - 64 oz.
E - 30 Day Shred (done) plus some walking
E - 1200 - 1400 calories
D - ironing & sewing
Old 09-03-2010, 08:24 AM   #14  

Morning all.

I have the day off !! Love long weekends! I plan to make great choices this weekend because I can still potentially be down around 5 pounds for the summer on Monday if I really stay focused!!!!

W 100
E Getting ready to run in about 5 minutes. New book on the IPOD, love the library, can get them free and it gives me something to focus on besides the burning from my thighs rubbing together!
E POP
D Good choices, good vibes for DH, he has a lot going on right now at work. Here's praying it turns out they way he wants!
Old 09-03-2010, 09:50 AM   #15  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Default Strangers in the night.....

Hello girls. I fell off the edge of the planet. I, like Shari, will be back next challenge. Started eating on my old bootcamp diet plan and am down 5lbs this week alone. So Fresh start with you all on Monday!

Haven't had time to catch up with whats up in all of your worlds but hope things are well. Mavie, I want your dog!!!!! Jen, yay for restored hours!

Okay... of to make this a progress filled 4 day weekend on the home front. Will check back to celebrate your Monday weigh ins!!!

Be good!
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote