Old 08-24-2010, 04:26 PM   #1  
God Will Guide Me!

S/C/G: 272.8/ticker/234

Height: 5'7''

Default I never thought I would like...

I never in a million years thought I would like un-sweet tea with equal/sweet in low/splenda etc. And don't even mention all those for-mentioned sugar substitutes!! All my life my mom (a diabetic) kept trying to convince me that they didn't taste that bad, and well mom was right!!! I tried it for the first time today and LOVED it!! Now I have a question. I know un-sweet tea is 0 points, and so are sugar substitutes. Sooooooo, can I drink a gallon of un-sweet tea with sub/sugar and it still be 0 points??? If so, that is great because I love sweet tea and it will really help with water intake! Thanks!!!

-Jackie
jackiemomto3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 05:38 PM   #2  
miamimelting

S/C/G: 239.5/see ticker/160

Height: 5'7

I think you can drink as much as you want too! But I would check with the weight watchers guide to see how much is too much of a good thing. Sugar substitues can also be bad for you over time...go figure huh?
miamimelting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 11:05 PM   #3  
God Will Guide Me!

S/C/G: 272.8/ticker/234

Height: 5'7''

Yeah def! I actually don't have any guides I used to be on WW and went to meetings. Now I am just doing it at home, on my own. I dont think I would be drinking THAT much lol Thanks for your input!!!! BTW We have lost similar amounts of weight, we rock!! LOL
jackiemomto3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 06:20 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 330/325/170

I would assume you can drink as much as you want and it still be 0 Points, but I would be careful with too much sugar substitutes. I'm a sweet tea addict, and I'm still trying to cut back. I gave up soda 21 months ago with no problems whatsoever, but giving up sweet tea has been SO much harder to do.
StarvingPoet is offline   Reply With Quote