Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 08-19-2010, 01:16 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 205/202.4

Height: 5 ft

Unhappy I need help..

ok well im 19, 5 foot and im 166 pounds ( from what my scale says ) well i want to loose 40 pounds by the time my 21st birthday rolls around.. and thats 11/14/2011 so next year! but since i turned 18 it seems like these years are flying by..soo its coming up alot faster then i wanted it too. can yall give me some tips on how to not be so lazy... eat healthier..what did u do to start loosing weight?
i have no kids.. not that many health problems.. i have depression but i dont like to take pills.. what kind of vitamins do yall use?
i work full time do have a fiance and he LOVES to snack and eat all the time haha but hes very fit.. i mean 6 pack and all and it makes me so mad! i wish i could eat like that and look like that you know?
nmgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 01:39 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 320/185/165-170

Height: 5'5"

you should be proud of even asking and putting ourself "out there" ... there is so much advice I could (and will) give you if you want it... i just really wanted to get on here and say "Way To Go" for having a goal, asking the questions and committing yourself to your goal.

40 lbs is a bit less than 1lbs per week... that might be an easier way to look at it... and, from everything i have read, that is a reasonable amount to loose a week, 1lbs or so...

what are your health issues? do you binge? are you able to workout (ie any physical issues)...

remember, we ladies are not doctors, or personal trainers, or dieticians... so it is only my experiences that i can share ... and i have tons of it!!!
happytobeamomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 02:43 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 205/202.4

Height: 5 ft

thanks anything will help me and im hypoglycemic ( my blood sugar goes low alot! ) and i have PID my pelvic area hurts alot also.. but im trying to not let that bug me. i have no physical issues.. i just get lazy.. and i think sweating is so nasty but i know i have to go thru that to loose my weight. im also a binge eater i can eat and eat and never get full once i eat im hungry for the rest of the day.. if i dont eat i feel fine sept till the evening ( i know its not healthy ) thats really about it lol i try to workout at home but it feels like im always cleaning my house and going to work when i get a day off my DH doesnt wanna do ANYTHING
nmgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 03:43 PM   #4  
Now UC it! Now U don't!

S/C/G: 210/194/140 Rd 2 beginning 3/7

Height: 5' 3.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmgirl View Post
thanks anything will help me and im hypoglycemic ( my blood sugar goes low alot! ) and i have PID my pelvic area hurts alot also.. but im trying to not let that bug me. i have no physical issues.. i just get lazy.. and i think sweating is so nasty but i know i have to go thru that to loose my weight. im also a binge eater i can eat and eat and never get full once i eat im hungry for the rest of the day.. if i dont eat i feel fine sept till the evening ( i know its not healthy ) thats really about it lol i try to workout at home but it feels like im always cleaning my house and going to work when i get a day off my DH doesnt wanna do ANYTHING

A plan is what you need. You don't have that much work ahead of you. I went from a size 24 to 12 between Aug 09 and Jan 10 (70 lbs). If you can afford it, talk to Metabolic Research Center. The plan is slightly costly, but you weigh in twice a week for accountability, and to make sure you are staying on course. I love it. I am healthier than I have been in many many years. All the best!
Joy2MeNu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 12:54 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 320/185/165-170

Height: 5'5"

have you tried keeping a food journal for a week to see what you calories and schedule are like? how often do you eat? how much? could you make a better choice?

same thing for exercise....
happytobeamomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote