Old 08-15-2010, 11:07 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 275/274.8/150

Height: 5'2"

Default Day One

Hey everyone,

So tomorrow will be Day One for me on restarting and re-committing to a weight loss plan. I just set my alarm to get up an extra hour early, so I can hit the gym before work. My goal for this first week is to make it to the gym every day except Sunday and basically push through any walls that I'm sure will crop up. From past experience, the first week or two are the hardest.

I will post again on this thread in the morning with a starting weight and update.

Thanks for all of the support I've gotten thus far!
myfishpajamas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 11:11 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 280/183/165

Height: 5'10

Good luck!!! I'm so excited for you - you're going to be great!

Have fun, work hard and remember we're here if you need us!
funnycanadiangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 12:38 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 280/265/140

Height: 5'6

Good luck tomorrow!!
birdtostone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 08:55 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 275/274.8/150

Height: 5'2"

Alright - biked 10.25 miles and burned 615 calories at the gym this morning plus I'll be on my feet all day at work. Had a packet of the "weight control" oatmeal with skim milk and a banana and orange juice for breakfast. Great on-plan first day so far and should continue.

Unfortunately, my starting weight is 248.8, which is the most I have ever weighed, but I expected it, and I know I can beat it.

At work, we have regular goals and then have to make "stretch goals" for ourselves. Regular goals are pretty realistic, and I typically make the regular goals whereas stretch goals are, perhaps, "unrealistic" or just unlikely and I probably make those about 50% - 75% of the time. So for my weight loss, I think my regular goal would be just to make it through the week as on-plan as possible (eating what I should be eating, working out, etc.). Make it through the first week. Then my stretch goal would be to lose two pounds because I would like to lose two pounds on average each week anyway.

I'll keep everyone posted throughout my journey, and I thank all of ya'll for your support throughout!
myfishpajamas is offline   Reply With Quote