Old 07-25-2010, 11:57 PM   #1  

Default Blue Team Chat Thread Week 9 (7/26 - 8/1)

Hey everyone I am starting up the week 9 chat if anyone didn't read I have a huge post in week 8 for catching up with everyone.

Well we lost 4 people this week and I put in Freebies for 3 due to them missing the WI time. Please make sure you WI by 10AST

A huge congratulations to the Blue Team again this week we had some awesome numbers from everyone and a very good overall team loss.

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR BIGGEST LOSERS FOR WEEK 8

Biggest Loser:
Khrungy -5.8lbs -2.03%

Runners Up:
gardenerjoy -3.5lbs -1.80%
Soon2BFitChick -3.2lbs -1.63%
babygrant -3lbs -1.47%

The results of the week 8 challange of Blue or Red should be posted in a day or 2.

Great job everyone.
Old 07-26-2010, 06:57 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 320/239.2/150

Height: 5'7"

Holy cow ladies... ...and my fellow runners up;: gardenerjoy, Soon2BFitChick and babygrant!!!

Way to go again blue team!

I am down another pound this morning, so I am definitely leaving my week's vacation behind me. I have another vacation coming up in two weeks and we are going camping this time. I plan to behave .

This weekend seemed to be a tough weekend for the 3FC boards. I saw so many posts about falling off the wagon and gaining all the weight back. It really fills me with this inexplicable terror that it's going to happen to me...again. At least I have a long way to goal, and if I start preparing mentally now to be vigilant - I might be able to avoid having to post that "off the wagon" post.
Old 07-26-2010, 01:19 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 230.8/see ticker/160

Height: 5'8

I am FINALLY back on track!!

Congrats to khungry and my fellow runner uppers gardenerjoy and Soon2BFitChick!

Going outside to enjoy the sunshine but will be back tonight.
Old 07-26-2010, 05:36 PM   #4  
Proud Bluezer 2011!!!

S/C/G: 277/170s/155

Height: 5'4"

Hi! Congrats to all the winnnnners!!!

I'm so glad to be losing again!! Hugs to all of you. Keep up the good work! Blue team is kicking butt!

Selina
Old 07-26-2010, 08:27 PM   #5  
Green Tomatoes

Height: 5'9"

Cool! I'm a runner up! Congrats Khrungy for being our Biggest Loser! And, congrats to the other runners up Soon2BFitChick and babygrant! Way to go Blue Team!

Bigmid: thanks for getting us started on another great week!

Khrungy: I've been lurking on the maintainer threads to get my brain primed that successful maintenance is even more important than successful weight loss!

babygrant: yay for being back on track!

Soon2BFitChick: I'm glad you're losing again, too!
Old 07-26-2010, 09:02 PM   #6  
ars
looking for onederland

S/C/G: 300/ticker/165

Height: 5'9"

Congrats bluesers on another great week! I am amazed by the losses some of you are posting, congratulations!

I had a tough weekend mentally due to some work stuff and did lots of picking at bad stuff like pepperoni and cheese (not to mention the Smirnoff Ice drinks). I had a lot of sugar/sweets on Thursday and Friday and I don't think that helped my mood any or my ability to deal with cravings through the weekend. Despite everything, I am fairly certain I stayed at my maintenance calories or at the least did not do any major gaining damage aside from some water retention due to the salt.

I realized yesterday that I have not written a single word in my food journal since 7/13. That is a major falling off the boat for me! I ate clean today, so I'm feeling good about that! And I've written in my journal!

I hope you all are having a great week so far!
Old 07-27-2010, 12:39 AM   #7  

Hello Ladies I hope everyone had a great day today. I was at work this morning and sometimes I wonder if I am the only one doing anything.....then I get frustrated at it.....then I told myself to look at it all differently.....I apparently am the only one capable of filling the stapler, sending out gifting orders etc,etc.....Wow I am good....LOL anyway then off to the Dr. this afternoon and I told him about my knee (or just under) getting sore when I do the running but he thinks its okay and just new muscles coming into play so happy about that and will keep on learning to run.

Congrats Blue Team we won another week awesome job from everyone.

Khrungy - Yeah!!!! another pound down that's great. I too am scared to death of the maintance.....I have lost weight before and everytime it seems to slowly creep back on and brings many friends with it. This time I am really trying to figure out a way to keep it off. I have a cheat day every week (Sundays after weigh in) and I think if I eat good through the week and still keep my cheat day that just may help me keep it off this time.

babygrant - WooHoo for being on track

Soon2BFitChick - I'm glad you are finally seeing the losses you've wanted.

gardenerjoy - I may have to start lurking those maintanence threads with you

ars - I hope you week is better for you then the weekend and I hope your work stuff clears itself up. Great job on eating clean today and for writing in your journal.

Well off to bed soon have a great night everyone.
Old 07-27-2010, 02:27 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 226/226/140

Height: 5'4

Yay blue team for winning another week.
It's too bad that we lost 4 more team members though

to Khungry for being our BL and also to gardenerjoy, Selina and babygrant for being the runner ups!

I have been on track ever since I started my morning workouts. I feel so good knowing that I am getting my workout done and that I don't have to try to squeeze it in somewhere during the day/night. I am finding that it helps to keep my on track with my food choices as well.

babygrant - It's great that you're back on track

ars - Good for you for writing in your journal!

Bigmid - You must be relieved that didn't injure your knee and that you can keep on running

Well it's late I better get some sleep
Old 07-29-2010, 01:10 PM   #9  

Hi everyone it's been quite on the boards this week I guess everyone is taking advantage of the summer. I hope you are all keeping on track and thet everything is good with all of you.

I am having one of those crappy weeks where you go.....is this really worth....I know that it is it just frustrating when you gain but are working out and eating properly. I had 2 days of not great eating but that should not account for a 3lb gain. Oh well I guess I won't be making my end of July goal afterall.

Narnia99 - WTG on those morning workouts....it would be nice to know that you have them done and out of the way. Still not sure I could give up my sleep otherwise I may try them too. Thanks it is nice to know that there is no injury just muscle soreness. That too seems to be a bit better

Well guess I'll go back to work, have a great day everyone. Remember to post or you can't be the biggest loser.
Old 07-29-2010, 02:17 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 230.8/see ticker/160

Height: 5'8

I'm leaving on vacation tommorow so I won't be around till next wednesday. Will take a freebie this week since I feel so bloated and weighed in 5 lbs heavier. Grr! Oh well, I'm eating right, exercising, so it's bound to come back off.
Old 07-29-2010, 03:34 PM   #11  
I can, I will, I do

S/C/G: Goal: 130

Height: 5'6"

I'm sadly not doing well this week. Have gone up a pound and haven't budged. Though it's just about that tom again... lol
Old 07-30-2010, 12:28 AM   #12  

Wow sounds like were all in the same boat. What's going on in the air this week......it's adding pounds to us....maybe it's the air pressure...lol

babygrant - have a great vacation

Avezy44 - join the club and hopefully next week is better for all of us.
Old 07-30-2010, 10:45 AM   #13  
50 is the new 40!

S/C/G: 165/165/140

Height: All of 5ft Tall

Good morning everyone

Congratulations to the blue team again, well done! I am finally taking a day off from work and home improvements today, I AM TIRED!

My house is almost done and FINALLY the weight is starting to come off again I might have a 2 pound loss this week(I hope).

Jackie,you have been doing a great job running the Blue team this summer,sorry I haven't been around much.To tell you the truth I can't wait for the next challenge when I don't have so much to do.It hardly seems like summerMy workouts have suffered and I really miss the daily challenges that we used to do,hopefully we will get back to it.

Have a nice day everyone
Old 07-30-2010, 11:52 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 250/237/170

Height: 5'8"

Back from camp. It was eventfull and fun, but I missed my family soooooo much. I did not get any exercise except for walking around the camp a little. We were up at 7 and didn't get to bed until 11 or 12. Ugh! I am so glad to be home .....lol
Old 07-31-2010, 12:01 AM   #15  
I can, I will, I do

S/C/G: Goal: 130

Height: 5'6"

Thanks you god! I finally dropped a pound today getting me out of my 185-87 yoyo. Few. Unfortunately that's not a loss compared to last week but it's better than a gain, right?