Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2002, 10:33 PM   #1  

Angry new to 3FC

My name is Chloe and I am new to 3FC. I am really looking forward to online support to help me reach my weight loss goal. At the present time I am 5'4" and weigh roughly 165 pounds. I don't have any children, so I don't have anything to blame my weight on except for the fact that I have no self-motivation I would really love any feedback that you could give. I look forward to getting to know all of you I believe I have the strength to reach my goal
Old 10-07-2002, 11:38 PM   #2  
Michigan Old-Timer

Welcome Chloe! You've come to the right place for the motivation you're seeking. Read around the threads for a bit and drop a post here and there. You'll find that you are welcomed with open arms.
Old 10-08-2002, 11:47 PM   #3  

Hey gals!

I'm new her also.

Chloe- I'm right there with you on lack of motivation. I do have one baby but I had gained 20 pounds before I became pregnant. I would like to lose about30-35 pounds.

Stephanie
Closed Thread