Old 07-20-2010, 08:17 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 225 / 177.2 / 140

Height: 5'4"

Default Why is it?...clothing question

Why is it that with losing weight, my bra sized has changed 8 times, up and down? I just noticed again this morning that my bras are ill-fitting and I feel like I just bought them.

I just want my chest to stick out further than my stomach, if you know what I mean.
gretel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 10:17 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 147/121/118

Height: 5'4

8 times?! That sucks! Mine's changed a couple of times, and even that was hard to keep up with... I didn't like going down in bra sizes as much as I did clothes sizes, I can tell you that!
Belease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 11:38 AM   #3  
is super awesome.

S/C/G: ...ticker...

Height: 5'7"

My chest has always been out past my tummy, even at my highest. Even now, I seem to be changing other places, but the only things that are changing bra-wise is my straps are falling down and it's not fitting as tight. The DD's are still filling out the cups the same way.

Kinda scary. My mom had D's till she passed away at 59 in '06, even when she was at her lowest weight. Maybe I'm just destined to have boobs like that.

Of course, I wouldnt want to be out of proportion, so I'll have to cross that bridge when I come to it, weight wise. Hhm.

8 times seems NUTS. With the 25lbs, right? Wow.
kateleestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 12:01 PM   #4  
Lindsay

S/C/G: 220/210/150

Height: 5'7

lol, i think we all want our boobs to stick out more than our stomachs. I just want mine to go down a bit in size. more in my tummy tho!
Mickeypnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 12:58 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 225 / 177.2 / 140

Height: 5'4"

Well, judging by my old size and my new size - I definitely didn't buy 8 bra sizes in between. Rather, I do see my size fluctuate up and down. I'll lose weight, but go up a cup size. And then go down a size. It lasts long enough to be noticeable, but short enough for me to be too cheap to buy better fitting bras.

I really hope they stay where they are and only my stomach gets smaller from now on. I'm afraid that is wishful thinking!
gretel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 01:20 PM   #6  
Which round am I at now?

S/C/G: 158/see ticker/140

Height: 5' 5-3/4"

I swear my boobs have gotten bigger. I've been 20 lbs heavier and bought smaller bras in cup size then. I buy a bigger cup size now, though a smaller chest size (do not tell me a 36B is the same as a 34C, because it definitely doesn't feel or look the same

Maybe they're getting saggier

Last edited by souvenirdarling; 07-20-2010 at 01:20 PM. Reason: A sad afterthought
souvenirdarling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 01:25 PM   #7  
I will never give up.

S/C/G: 160/131.8/110

Height: 5'3.5" Yep, the half matters!

I know how you feel! But not so much in the going down department... my actual breasts have stayed the same size while my chest/rib area has gotten smaller. I went from a 38B to a 36C, and I'm between a 34D and 34DD, depending on the style of bra. But now the band on my 34D is getting too loose on the 3rd notch, so I'm probably headed into 32DD territory... o.O

I can't say that I mind most of the time, though, with the exception of how weirdly shirts can fit when you have big boobs in relation to the rest of your torso. And a lot of times with bras, it's just a matter of finding the right style that will be forgiving through a few fluctuations. Like for me, pushup bras seem to work pretty well for me for a long time until the band gets way too loose.

But yes on the wanting them to be bigger than my tummy! Haha.
bama girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 02:44 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 235/149/135

Height: 5'5

Im really terrified as i lose weight that Im just going to lose it in my boobs and not my belly. I always carry it in my stomach
elleohelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 09:58 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 235/192.6/150

Height: 5'5"

I have changed bra sizes once in my 45 pounds lost. I went from a 38 DD to a 36 DD. I would love to go down a cup size or two though. I have a pretty flat stomach and my boobs just look HUGE compared to my waist. I carry most of my weight on the lower half of my body... I think in the future I might try to get a breast reduction and lift. But that would be far down the road.
kabaker is offline   Reply With Quote