Old 07-14-2010, 10:18 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 308/200/160

Height: 5'2

Default New to the site

I am new to the site. I am tired of being at my current weight. I have lost a little over 100 lbs. I was working out constantly before I got married a little over a year ago. Now I find it difficult to designate ti me. My husband is overweight as well. He wants to lose weight as well but isn't very motivated. I recently have tried to make "workout dates". That has helped a little. However, we have been trying to work on our house as well. I didn't realize how difficult this would be. We both would like to be lighter before we try to have children. I sought out this website in hopes to gain some extra motivation and support!
gagurl1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 10:29 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 186/178.5/155

Height: 5'7.5"

Good for you!! You will definetly find support here! I joined for the accountability as well I think there are quite a few people on here who are trying to lose some more weight so they can start having babies! (That's part of my motivation too, but it'll be a while for me yet, gotta get that husband first haha)

I hope to see you around lots!!
Alicia87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 11:37 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 184/181/160

Height: 5'11"

Welcome! you have already come a long way so congrats on that! You definately have what it takes to keep going I'm sure. You can do it

Last edited by prepping; 07-14-2010 at 11:37 AM.
prepping is offline   Reply With Quote