Old 07-13-2010, 10:46 AM   #1  

S/C/G: highest 191/ticker/135

Height: 5'4"

Default Jazzercise

I've been on my diet (SB) since March 1st. During that time I have lost 22 pounds just by eating right. My only exercise has been chasing around my 1 year old or taking him for walks on the weekends.

Last Thursday, I finally started back at Jazzercise! Its really the only form of exercise that i like and will stick to.

Classes are 60 minutes each and I will go 2 nights per week (any more that that is just too much time away from my little one.)

I'm really hoping this will be a good push in my weight loss. I would like to be down another 28 pounds by December 31st.

Has anyone else started anything recently to "refresh" your weight loss attempts?

Last edited by jenn33082; 07-13-2010 at 10:47 AM.
jenn33082 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 11:01 AM   #2  
RachBaGach

S/C/G: 336/319/150

Height: 5'6"

I've just started Zumba! Its so much fun!! Defiantely a quick kick to my work out routine!!
muelle12 is offline   Reply With Quote