Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2002, 07:43 PM   #1  

Default Saturday, Oct.5

Where is everyone today?

I have lost 10 lbs. now!!!! We went out for dinner last night. We went to Boston Pizza. I did okay...had half an individual pizza for 9 points & a green salad with the dressing on the side.

I did some cleaning & laundry today. Am having a quiet day at home. DH has been helping DS at his new house. It needs a lot of work done on it before they move in. DS & his GF bought a dishwasher & washer & dryer today. I will be making dinner for everyone tonight.

It's overcast here today & it was raining earlier. I walked at the gym yesterday. I have a hard time with exercise....I just don't like to do it!!!!! It seems to be an effort to do exercise this year.

Have a great day everyone.

April
Old 10-06-2002, 04:35 PM   #2  

Talking WTG!

Congrats on the 10 lbs down April!

I for one am getting back on track...and want to be 10-15 lbs down by xmas.

Having an ok weekend....working a bit, cleaning a bit and just the usual stuff.

13th anni coming up so trying to plan something nice.

Bye for now!

Elizabeth
Closed Thread