Old 06-16-2010, 12:02 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 264.2/264.2/150

Height: 5'5"

Default havent been around for a while...

Hi ladies

It's probably been a month or more since i last posted My life is extremely stressful right now, and I feel like i may be getting depressed. My eating is completely out of control. I crave nothing but carbs and sweets and I KNOW what I am doing is the opposite of what I need to be doing. I have NO energy, and I am at a new high weight

I was doing ok for a while, I had lost down to 227. Then financially things got really tight, then my little brother broke his leg and we thought he'd have to have surgery (thank God he didnt), and the last straw...My sister informed us that she is moving back to Denver. I just feel like my soul is crushed. I know that it shouldnt bother me so much that she is moving, but I really have no idea when I will see her again once she leaves. I cant even afford a trip down to Dollywood for the kids, let alone fly 3/4 across the country. I woke up crying this morning b/c i had been dreaming about my sister moving.
I just dont know what to do at this point. I feel completely hopeless and alone...

I'm sorry to bother you all with such a whiney post..I need to get it out somewhere

Hope you all are having a good day
Jldsgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 01:03 PM   #2  
Finding Me Again

S/C/G: 235/212/140

Height: 5'3"

Hi Amanda! I haven't 'met' you before, but please try to hang in there. I know how it can seem like everything, and I mean EVERYTHING is coming at you at once and before you can even begin to deal with one thing, here comes something else. And it's really hard to focus on your health and weight when there are so many things going on.

Just handle one thing at a time. For me, I HAD to focus on my health and fitness. Now that I've been at it for almost a week, I feel so much better physically, mentally and emotionally! And that HUGE change is giving me so much energy and overall peace, so now I can tackle all of the things that are currently going on in my life (3 young children!).

Don't despair. Things can and will fall into place. Just take them one challenge at a time. Are there family members or friends who you can talk to?

Last edited by olivia627; 06-16-2010 at 01:04 PM.
olivia627 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 05:26 PM   #3  
Fiercely Determined Chick

S/C/G: 217/see ticker/145

Height: 5'9"

Hi there!

I'm so sorry to hear of all your troubles...hang in there...things will get better. Don't let everything continue to get you down. You're better equipped to handle the stress when you take care of yourself.

I'm sorry that your sister is moving away...I can relate some. I'm in the military, so I've lived away from family most of my adult life. We keep in contact by phone and see each other when we can. It's not always easy, but you can make it work. (Also, with webcam and skype/yahoo/etc it can be pretty easy and cheap to stay in touch.)

Just take things one at a time...stay strong and focused!

Last edited by AFChick; 06-16-2010 at 05:28 PM.
AFChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 04:21 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 264.2/264.2/150

Height: 5'5"

Thank you for the support ladies. I am feeling alot better today, thank goodness. I guess i was having a really bad day yesterday..
Jldsgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 07:50 AM   #5  
Finding Me Again

S/C/G: 235/212/140

Height: 5'3"

I hope you have a lovely day today, Jldsgirl!
olivia627 is offline   Reply With Quote