General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2002, 10:30 AM   #1  

Default e-diet

Hi everbody, I would just like to know if anybody had used the "E-Diet" ? They have their own site. My husband did it and was quite successful. But men nearly always do well when they decide they are going to diet. I'd like to hear from woman who have tried it & hear what they think. Chazam
Old 09-30-2002, 06:47 PM   #2  

Hi, I am surprised that no one has responded about the e-diet. It is supposed to have so many members. Must be they are all happy with the diet and are staying on the e-diet site. Chazam
Old 09-30-2002, 09:50 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 308/238/164

Height: 5'5.5"

Hi There,

Sorry, I've never heard of it, but like you said....men.....they seem to have it so much easier. The key word is "SEEMS".
Old 10-03-2002, 09:59 PM   #4  

What's the e diet? Is it counting calories, Low carbs, etc. Never heard of it.
Old 10-04-2002, 12:24 PM   #5  

The "e-diet" is a site on the internet. They set up a diet for the individual according to what they want. [low cholesterol, sugar, fat, salt, etc.] They give one a choice of recipes to make or buy in the catagory one is in. They charge like $35.00 for 9 weeks or $99.00 for a year. One weighs in once a week. They figure to loose about 2 lbs. a week. My husband was on the low fat and he did real well. He ate more on the diet than he did before. Just not sweet or fat things. Like his sandwich every day had 4oz. of meat in it [with diet bread] a salad a fruit. He ate a yogurt some time during the day as a snack. Of course everything is low fat. Anyway he lost 30 lbs. on it and was happy. I think men loose easier mostly because they are not emotional eaters like woman. Course there are exceptions to every rule. And no there is no counting calories. They give you recipes or frozen meals that you choose from in your catagory. It is a balanced diet. Hope this gives you a better idea of what I am talking about. They claim to have thousands of people on it.
Old 10-07-2002, 07:08 PM   #6  

Default e-diet

Well even though no one else seems to know about it I have decided to try the plan along with my daughter-in-law. I lost 2 1/2 lbs. the first week. I don't think that is too bad. But wish there was someone else on the site to go along with me. Have a good one Chazam
Old 10-11-2002, 09:59 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 233.9/143/160

Height: 5'7"

Chazam,
You are more than welcome to post with us at Doin it the Old fashioned way thread here...we are mostly calorie counters who try to eat low fat, or Weight Watcher members. E-Diet is pretty much a plan that tells you what is low fat, or low calorie, and gives you the meal ideas-so you don't have to do the counting-they do it for you.
It is a balanced plan, and that is what our thread is all about-so come on and join us for the ride!
Aphil
Closed Thread