Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 06-07-2010, 10:40 PM   #1  

Height: 5' 3/4"

Talking Success with Slim in 6 program

Hey everyone- I wanted to put this out here because I was/am so excited about my Slim in 6 experience (it's a Beachbody program). Being someone who's been on every diet and tried all sorts of workouts I was skeptical that a 6 week program wouldn't really work but I saw results!! And if I hadn't done this I would want someone to let me know that it really worked.

I blogged about it here:www dot missgulla dot blogspot dot com if you want to see my week by week journey. I'd post my before and after pictures but I just can't bring myself to doing so BUTTTT there is a huge difference.

Anyhow- I only lost 5 lbs. I know- it doesn't sound like a lot BUT I also lost 10" and went down 1 pants size. Only in 6 weeks! 10 inches for a 5'1" girl is a lot! I am much stronger than I was and feel great. So I just wanted to pass it along because it really does work and if anyone is on the fence about trying Slim in 6 I say TRY IT! You won't be disappointed

~Ashley I'm on facebook tracking my fitness journey if any of you are on there! facebook dot com / gulla360
missgulla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 11:02 PM   #2  
PCOS/IR/Hypothyroid

Height: 5'8"

Good for you! I'm not doing Si6 but I ordered new weight training dvds so we'll see where that gets me.

A.
astrophe is offline   Reply With Quote