Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2002, 07:47 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Default Thursday, September 26th

Hi Kids,

Off and running for another fun filled exciting day (NOT). Well Cathy, your hurricane is here in NJ, we are suposed to get really bad weather tomorrow, but thats okay just as long as its not SATURDAY PLEASE !!!!!!!! Family outing.

Did really well eating yesterday, I have to go back to my old old ways, and that was hardly eat anything during the day and just have a good dinner when I get home. Hope I can survive this
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

How's your Thursday going ?

Love, Leenie
Old 09-26-2002, 08:08 AM   #2  

I have a question that has nothing to do with diet and weight loss. It has to do with painting and I'm asking for everyones opinion.

I'm painting the insides of the kitchen cupboards white and the outside a country blue. What color should I paint the insides of the doors??

Am sore a heck today after priming the bottom inside cupboards. I think that I'm going to take a day off and just prime the drawers.

LindaT, now how did you know the Brat would go into the cupboards?? In fact, both of them were sitting in one of them. They actually looked like they were checking it out for a possible living area! NOT!
Old 09-26-2002, 11:02 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

G' Morning!

I got up early again since hubby gets up at 4:30 to go duck hunting and did another 2 mile walk aerobics video tape. I'm being good.

Tip - I love it when somebody "asks" for my opinion.

Personally, I would paint the whole door the same color. I would paint the whole door blue and the inside of the cupboards white.

There's my 2 cents worth. :-)

hope everybody has a great day!

hugs,
Cathy
Old 09-26-2002, 11:28 AM   #4  

Talking My vote is.....

Whole door blue Tip.

Good morning Leens and Cathy and all the rest to come!

Liz
Old 09-26-2002, 12:02 PM   #5  

Default Add me too!

Hi Ladies,

Whole door blue... and Tip I knew he would get in to the cupboards because he can. Simple as that.. leave a door open that normally isn't open and a curious kitty will get in ( experience with my own Damien)

Just finished my morning mocha and have a few minutes of peace and quiet before someone comes in and disrupts my day. I know it will happen.. just not sure when. Fiscal year end **** here. Tomorrow and Monday are going to be ball busters.. I have my bottle of Maalox here ... just in case I am going out to a farewell lunch today for a co-worker. We are going to an italian place and last night I decided the things I could have there. Today I found out someone had a menu, so I was able to make a final decision now, which is even better. I am having a chicken dish.. chicken, artichokes, capers, oregano, lemon over linguine. No cheese, no cream sauce.. a good choice. I have to remind myself NOT to eat the whole serving of pasta.. they give you a huge amount in restaurants. I'll eat all the chicken and veggies, half the pasta and keep that darn garlic bread away from me!! I brought an apple in for dessert, so I'll eat that when I come back. Got up and did my step tape this morning... have to do the weight and ab work tonight when I get home... but then tomorrow is my free no exercise day!!! yipeeeee

Cathy, hope you are staying dry. Leens, send rain West please. Lizzy.. boo!

Have a good Thursday everyone..
Old 09-26-2002, 12:41 PM   #6  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Tippy,

Cabinets are usually done all one color, so BLUE.
I spoke with Jim and as many cabinets as he's done, and seen, he's never seen 2 different colors on the doors.

Old 09-26-2002, 01:53 PM   #7  

I figured the whole door should be blue. I wanted white inside the cupboards cause of bugs! I doubt that I'll have much of a problem since these cupboards are sealed at the seams, but still this is the country! I had one section of cupboards before that was so bad that I had to wash any pan that sat in there before using it! Yuck!

Thanx ladies
Old 09-26-2002, 02:17 PM   #8  

I agree with everyone else....blue. When you get done Tip you can come paint my cabinets in bathroom and finish the ones I started nearly 2 yrs ago in the kitchen.

I posted this morning but notice it did not come to this area. I still don't know what I am doing but guess I will learn.

You won't believe it but I went walking!!! Didn't get but 1.5 blocks one way so that's 3 blocks total. Better than I thought I would do. I am proud of myself.

I had a long talk with Chris. Shared with him how I felt so out of control with all aspects of my life...diet, finances, house work, emotions, etc etc. He has agreed to work with me and help me get back in control. He may start walking with me in the evenings when he can. Guess I can walk as far as I can and sit on his lap for the ride back. That might be considered abuse of the disabled, you think?

Have a good day!!
Old 09-26-2002, 03:31 PM   #9  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Hey Sweetpea, so nice to hear from you again. Listen the amount of exercise you did was more than I do in a month, so yes be proud of yourself. I know what you mean when you said being out of control .... I feel the same way. I guess we both have to just change small things, slowly, one at a time and not the whole picture by tomorrow. I am a perfectionist wannabe. I really want the perfect clean home but is mine ? NO WAY it looks like a bomb hit it lately (which drives me nuts) I want a thinner body, but do I have it NO WAY its the worst its been in 15 years.... go figure

Hey I think I know what my problem is.........
I need a house keeper and a fitness trainer/cook.......

AND I have to stop saying "I Need" "ME" "ME" "ME" "I" "I"

Anyway SweetP, Huggs & Kisses

Love, Leenie
Closed Thread