Old 06-07-2010, 12:48 AM   #1  

S/C/G: ?/?/120-125

Height: 5'3

Default 6-week Challenge!! :)

Hey everyone,

So, it's past the one month date for the 4th of July but you know what this is the time when we need to start a challenge. To keep motivated especially if your not where you want to be or have fallen off the wagon and need a little boost since it's already summer. Let's get this done we can do it!! I say we start this Friday and get with it for 6 weeks! We can do this just think of all the amazing fall clothes! Personally I love fall and love the cute clothes that come with it...I mean I love summer don't get me wrong I can't wait to fit into my skinny shorts but hey I have to think long term and I have to be dedicated even if I'm going to be wearing that bikini in not the body I had hoped for at this time! But, one day at a time!!! Anyways, I'd love for people to join me! June 11th-July 23rd! We can do this! Let's cheer ourselves onto a better weight! It's hard but this is the time to be strong Whose with me??

Sterling
sterling gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 01:16 AM   #2  

S/C/G: A lot/A lot/150

Height: 5'11

Hi Sterling Gurl,
You can count me in! I'm just waiting for my products to arrive. So you want to begin on June 11? Just want to clarify.
TX Amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 02:56 AM   #3  

Yeah that was my plan! I'm actually waiting for mine as well! Should be here sometime this week but even if I have to wait a few more days I'll just start out with eating healthy I can't wait! I always feel like I'm falling off the wagon right now because it's already beach weather and it can be depressing when you haven't hit your goal...and I'm obviously not there yet! But one day at a time! I just have to remember it doesn't happen over night.
Old 06-07-2010, 05:00 AM   #4  

I'd love to join you too, waiting for some bars I bought on E-bay, should be here by Friday, thx for posting!
nurse2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 11:18 AM   #5  

It will be awesome I really want to stick with it to a T on this one. All I've heard is amazing results from people and would love to see the same! I know we can do this! Thanks for joining!!
Old 06-07-2010, 04:49 PM   #6  

Height: 5'6

Count me in ... let me know when you are starting!!!
stocco88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 06:18 PM   #7  

Awesome, we start this friday! I just figure the more people we have to motivate us and keep us accountable the better. My boyfriend is not exactly helpful but if I have people to talk to and keep me motivated I know I can stick to it!!
Old 06-07-2010, 06:25 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 278/see ticker/168

Height: 5'6"

Sounds awesome! My goal is to weigh 189 by the end!
Lyn2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 11:31 PM   #9  

Alright, so I just found out my food won't be in til this coming Monday so I'm going to be a few days behind all of you. But no worries! I'm trying to eat extremely healthy and work out although Zucchini bread got the best of me today...I wish I had never found best in the world zucchini bread recipe. None the less I can't wait for this Friday!!
Old 06-09-2010, 01:16 AM   #10  

S/C/G: A lot/A lot/150

Height: 5'11

You won't be too far behind; I am still waiting for my products. My goal is to be 150ish at the end. Probably 155.

I understand about your boyfriend. I have a lot of weight to lose and have been on countless diets, so my people aren't exactly believing me when I say this is it.

But I know it is!

I can just feel it. You know, when you know something is right, and you were just waiting for it to come into your life? That's how I feel about Medifast! I am excited and ready to go!
TX Amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 05:07 PM   #11  

Yeah, I should be alright. My doctor actually recommended medifast to me because of the way I've been feeling lately. Just extremely tired lately with no energy to do anything. It has been horrible! Of course all you have to look at is my diet to see why! I eat way to much junk food and I'm not getting the nutrients I need and with diabetes on both sides of my family my doctor is worried about me. So, I'm here to get healthier and focus on feeling better and working out more! I can't wait for more energy!!

Friday I'm headed to seattle for a few days for a little vacation so it might be a good thing I will have to wait til Monday to start! But I just started the INSANITY DVD program it is so extremely hard. I'm really probably not ready to start such an intense program but it's kind of invigorating so I'm going to try and keep with it! I should probably find a scale and weigh myself to see my progress before I really get started! I really need to buy a scale but I'm afraid I'll become obsessed! haha.

As for boyfriends and other people...I think people get jealous or almost don't want you to succeed I think this is why this website is such a great source because it allows you to talk with people who are behind you 100% and will motivate you to keep going even if you slip a little on on off day. I can't wait! I know we can do it, your goal is completely do-able especially on the medifast system! I'm excited for you!
Old 06-10-2010, 11:24 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 240.6/214.2/175

Height: 5' 7"

I'm in! I'm in the middle of my second week, so far, so good! Official weigh in from week one was 5 lbs.
jillybean6354 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 11:45 AM   #13  
Maintainer since 12-22-10

S/C/G: 198/190/165

Height: 5'8"

This sounds interesting. How often would we check in? Honestly I am not a fan of weighing everyday. We could probably log in daily about our eating and exercise. Just a suggestion........

Last edited by Slim CB; 06-10-2010 at 11:46 AM.
Slim CB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 11:58 AM   #14  

S/C/G: 240.6/214.2/175

Height: 5' 7"

Weighing in daily is an exercise in futility. Weight fluctuates so much daily, that it messes with you and doesn't do much but discourage you. At least it does for me. As hard as it is not to jump on there daily, once a week, is all you need to weigh in.
I think if we check in our weights weekly, post tips, be supportive and share our experiences, it will be great!
jillybean6354 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 12:36 PM   #15  

I agree weekly would be awesome if you would rather do it bi-weekly that would work too. I agree weighing in daily isn't a good idea...it can kill motivation too easily. We can do this!