Old 05-30-2010, 07:42 PM   #1  
Time to move!

S/C/G: 197/see ticker /140

Height: 5' 2 3/4"

Default What if the contract runs out and the weight isn't all lost?

I've been OP for 43 days, and I've lost 15 pounds. My contract says that I should lose 50.1 pounds over the life of the 17-week program. I have calculated my average daily weight loss at around 0.39 pounds per day. At the rate I'm losing, I will still be nearly 10 pounds short of the promised 50 at the end. Do I get to keep going past the date on the contract until the contract weight is reached before I have to re-enroll? I'm thinking I'm spending a lot of money on herbs that are not apparently delivering on the promised results i.e. "lipo in a bottle", etc. (I honestly think I could achieve a similar result with just about any weight loss program out there, including Weight Watchers and South Beach! I plan to stick with the HNS, but I'm not so sure I'm going to keep buying all the other optional stuff at the end of the contract unless weight loss picks up considerably. I'm not cheating, so I don't think I'm doing anything to slow things down, especially after I read about the success others are having with more slip-ups than I've experienced. I've been off program for only two meals in all this time, and they were not grave binges, only minor deviations. What is up with that?

Last edited by ladystarrider; 05-30-2010 at 08:30 PM. Reason: wanted to add to it
ladystarrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 11:12 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 193.0/185.0/140.0

Height: 5'1

If you have deviated from the plan at all, you will have to re-sign. They only guarantee your weight loss if you follow the plan exactly with no slip ups.. One tiny thing and the guarantee is void.. Read your contract.. I would guess if you followed it to the T,they may cut you some slack but I wouldn't count on it..

Ronnie
RonnieAdl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 11:49 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 313/Going down/175

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladystarrider View Post
I've been OP for 43 days, and I've lost 15 pounds. My contract says that I should lose 50.1 pounds over the life of the 17-week program. I have calculated my average daily weight loss at around 0.39 pounds per day. At the rate I'm losing, I will still be nearly 10 pounds short of the promised 50 at the end. Do I get to keep going past the date on the contract until the contract weight is reached before I have to re-enroll? I'm thinking I'm spending a lot of money on herbs that are not apparently delivering on the promised results i.e. "lipo in a bottle", etc. (I honestly think I could achieve a similar result with just about any weight loss program out there, including Weight Watchers and South Beach! I plan to stick with the HNS, but I'm not so sure I'm going to keep buying all the other optional stuff at the end of the contract unless weight loss picks up considerably. I'm not cheating, so I don't think I'm doing anything to slow things down, especially after I read about the success others are having with more slip-ups than I've experienced. I've been off program for only two meals in all this time, and they were not grave binges, only minor deviations. What is up with that?
My center has stuck with me. I should have lost 72 lbs by January, but, it's May and I'm at 63 lbs. They haven't asked me to resign. They know I've had off program moments and foods because it's written in my food journal. But, I am pleased that they continue to work with me. I will resign once I lose that first 72 because I'll have about that much more to lose before my goal weight.
nepeanut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 10:35 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 224/171/160

Height: 5'4"

My MRC center just charges an additional $79 - $99 for several more weeks. They will work with you - keep at it.
Cherokree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 09:52 AM   #5  
Now UC it! Now U don't!

S/C/G: 210/194/140 Rd 2 beginning 3/7

Height: 5' 3.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladystarrider View Post
Oh ladystarrider -- Yes, I can hear that you are really discouraged. Wish I could shed some light on this.

Have you begun any exercise routine? I began immediately when I started the plan and walked about 6-7 miles a week, and now several months later walk 20-25 miles a week. Just curious? I know you don't want to over-due it either. Are you drinking approx 128 oz of water daily? That is incredibly helpful? Are you maxing on your hns drinks? If not, do. --Joy2MeNu
Joy2MeNu is offline   Reply With Quote