Old 05-17-2010, 10:44 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 169.8/122.8/129

Height: 5'6"

Default A few lbs to go

I signed up for 17 wks to loss 40 lbs. My 17 weeks are up and I have 7 lbs to go. I am still loosing but only 1 to 1.5 lbs a week. They want me to sign up again or go into stabilization. I want to loose the 7 lbs so I have a little wiggle room. I don't understand why they want me to sign up again. Sign up for what? Can't I just keep op and loose the 7 lbs in the next month and then start stabilization. They told me I may continue to lose weight if I go into stabilization now but I do not want to take the chance. I am happy with my success and would like to just continue what I am doing without paying additional fees. Do you loss weight in stabilization? Is it necessary to sign up for 7 lbs or can I just continue what I am doing and then go into stabilization?
Ooh La La is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 11:18 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 193.0/185.0/140.0

Height: 5'1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooh La La View Post
I signed up for 17 wks to loss 40 lbs. My 17 weeks are up and I have 7 lbs to go. I am still loosing but only 1 to 1.5 lbs a week. They want me to sign up again or go into stabilization. I want to loose the 7 lbs so I have a little wiggle room. I don't understand why they want me to sign up again. Sign up for what? Can't I just keep op and loose the 7 lbs in the next month and then start stabilization. They told me I may continue to lose weight if I go into stabilization now but I do not want to take the chance. I am happy with my success and would like to just continue what I am doing without paying additional fees. Do you loss weight in stabilization? Is it necessary to sign up for 7 lbs or can I just continue what I am doing and then go into stabilization?
I just started stabilization and am 4 pounds from my goal. The told me you will lose more in stabilization. I haven't weighed myself yet, but I am going to believe that this is true. You are still on a constricted calorie plan and they are just gradually adding foods back so I am pretty sure you will lose.. I would do it and just make sure and follow it to a t and you should be fine..

Cheers!

Ronnie
RonnieAdl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 05:14 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 224/171/160

Height: 5'4"

My friend (and MRC inspiration) lost 50 lbs on MRC program, and she fought to get off the last few pounds. She then went on stabilization and easily and quickly lost 10 more pounds. So that might work for you too, good luck.
Cherokree is offline   Reply With Quote