Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 05-17-2010, 07:27 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 285.2/285.2/185

Height: 5'9"

Default Help! I need a weigh-in thread!

Hi everyone! I have FINALLY recommitted to losing this weight (again). When I lost 110 pounds back in 2007 and totally changed my life, it was in large part due to the support I received here at 3FC. Posting in a weekly weigh-in thread in the 100 lb. club forum was a big motivator for me. I gained a lot of the weight back with my pregnancy and it's taken me a while to get to the point where I can focus on losing it again. I've had a lot of restarts and a lot of crashes. I've been on plan for about a week and a half, and I feel like this time is it. Finding time to work out is tough with a 21 month old, but my eating is on track right now.

Anyway, I'm lost without a group and a weigh-in thread! I don't belong in the 100 lb club because I have to lose 65 pounds total. I don't belong in any particular diet thread because I sort of do my own version of counting WW points but it doesn't fit with any of those forums really.

Anyone have a suggestion for a weigh-in thread for me? I feel like a misfit!
LisaMarie71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 07:45 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

I think there's one in Weight Loss Support. Let's look! Or what about your age group? The WW's won't shun you either, they're great!
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 07:47 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

Here's one!

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weig...e-welcome.html
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 08:23 PM   #4  
Going, going, gone

S/C/G: 295/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Good for you for beginning again! As you likely already know, there is something here for everyone, and if you have a personalized plan instead of the more popular ones, that's wonderful. Since weight loss is not an exact science and no one has the one right answer, nearly all methods of losing weight are represented here. I hope you find your niche (or carve one for your own) and stay! Good luck on losing your weight and I would love to hear how you lost over 100 in the past!
asharksrevenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 08:37 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 285.2/285.2/185

Height: 5'9"

Thanks, folks! Susan, I looked at that thread but it's an accountability thread, not a weigh-in thread. I'm looking for a group with a weekly weigh-in thread. I never really got into the accountability threads much. Thank you, though!

shark, you can read my original goal post to see more about how I lost the weight. It was all about counting WW points and running. I didn't start out running, but eventually I fell in love with it. What method are you using to lose weight, by the way?

Here's the post:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/goal...goal-long.html
LisaMarie71 is offline   Reply With Quote