Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2010, 07:03 PM   #1  
This is the Last Time!

S/C/G: 172/*ticker*/115

Height: 5'2"

Default Metabolic HCG Diet

Has anyone tried the new HCG diet they have? I don't think it's at all the centers, but I know it's in Florida and Omaha. It was piloted in Port Orange or Orange City, FL..not sure exactly. You take a sublinqual HCG tablet daily and you stick to a very low caloric diet. You do it for 30 or 60 days. It costs $520 (including pills, blood work, physical and office visits). You do 2 drinks a day and you HAVE to take the veggies powder stuff and follow the caloric intake to a "T".

Supposedly you lose 1 lb per day, up to 30 lbs in a month, or as much as your body allows you to lose. Your body stops itself from losing more when it gets to what it thinks is healthy range for you (total body fat under 30 and BMI 20-24).

The girl at my center (I've been going there over 2 years), looks amazing!!!! She weighs 124 lbs and is 5'2" (my exact height). She said even after the 30 days you still follow a slightly modified green menu but that you're not hungry any more. Your body knows that it shouldn't eat as much and your brain doesn't let you give in to emotional cravings like normal. It's supposed to "reset" your metabolism, something to do with the hypothalumus in your brain.

So..any thoughts??? I'm SERIOUSLY considering this plan. I can NOT get back on track and it's all emotional eating. I lost 6 lbs my first 2 weeks and gained 4 back in the last 2 weeks! RIDICULOUS!
Old 05-13-2010, 07:16 PM   #2  
Moderating Mama

S/C/G: 295/200/175

Height: 5' 8"

This plan is not supported by 3FC because we do not believe it is safe. Please see stickied thread on this topic:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/gene...ons-plans.html
Closed Thread