Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2002, 01:11 PM   #1  

Default Sunday, Sept. 15, 2002

Good morning ladies,

Am I the first one here? It looks like it is going to be a nice day here.

DH & I went to the Farmers Market yesterday. I got some nice local potatoes & tomatoes. Then on the way home I stopped at 2 garage sales. I got 5 nice drinking glasses & 2 historical romance books for .50 cents a piece.

DH & I went to the neighbors for dinner last night night. We had a nice time. There was roast beef & it was really good. Today we don't have too much planned. Might go for a ride.

I hope to see someone else here later. Have a great day.

April
Old 09-15-2002, 01:15 PM   #2  

S/C/G: H178/S170/140/135

Height: 5'3"

hi there April... am still feeling sorry for myself, etc *rme.. I gotta snap outta this...

sun is shining, temps not too bad.. guy is showing up to put casings on all my new windows and doors today, and hub bought all the stuff late yesterday aft.. to build a new dog kennel... he ran off to do an errand out of town, so we start when he gets back any minute now.... maybe the physical activity will snap me out of this down I've been in for a number of days now....

hub's all better too.. he had a pretty quiet day yesterday (had a bad concussion.. sport related.. on Friday night)... I had to drive the truck and flatbed into the lumberyard *LOL.... was funny... all these guys jumped to help once hub went into store.. guess they aren't used to gals coming in with a truck and flatbed.

have a great Sunday everyone
Old 09-15-2002, 06:14 PM   #3  

Hi, it's mid afternoon here and still hot. My sinus are acting up and I'm feeling real sluggish. I used weights on my work out yesterday, now every muscle in my chest hurts. I guess that's a good thing. I'm about to get me in gear and do the laundry and lunches for the week, then take a nice long shower. Don't know if I'll work out today. My husband brought home KFC for lunch, I am proud to say I didn't stuff myself, but it looks like a light salad for lunch. Have a great day
Closed Thread