Old 04-29-2010, 11:06 PM   #1  
fat-fighting ninja!

S/C/G: 276/seeticker/235

Height: 5'7

Red face my hangover hoorah! nsv kinda...

Okay so last night was a going away party for a buddy i grew up with.. I drank.. heavily.. (also i havent had any booze in almost a year ) I am super hung over.. i dont think i have ever been this hungover.. I first stepped on the scale...(after i emptied the contents of my stomach and became best friends with my toilet and bathroom floor lol) and i had went down ten pounds... That is something im not proud of.. but after spending the whole day going back and fourth from the bathroom and my bedroom.. i had a shower and went to mcds.. i know i know but have you ever tried to eat a salad after i night of drinking.. ITS not a good idea.. So i ordered alot of food no joke.. i med root beer, large fries, 2 cheeseburgers, and a junior chicken... (again nothing to be proud of) but as was eating it.. and i could only get down half the fries and one cheeseburger.. before i would have eaten it all... and now my tummy just cant handle that much food.. so im seeing this as a whole different kind of nsv...
2phatinvictoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 12:36 AM   #2  
Carol

S/C/G: 172/159/140

Height: 5'6"

It's good that you noticed that the food was just too much for you.
I'm not sure if that was a victory or just your body crying "Mercy!"
For me, calories are calories whether in drink or food and I'm not putting anything in my body that makes me sick. Maybe I'm just getting older and wiser and drinking excessively is just not worth the consequences. Anyway, be kind to yourself and your body this week. We at 3FC want to see your victories!
Cglasscock1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 07:36 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

2phatinvictoria - @ your new best friend.. been there done that! Hope your stomach is feeling a bit better. Anyways, that's great that your stomach is shrunk, I bet your taste for that food has also changed, like 1 is now enough If only those 10 pounds would stay off, eh?

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 12:46 PM   #4  
Loser :-)

S/C/G: 273/251/175

Height: 5ft8

Sad and sick to say, I have had more than my fair share of raging hangovers. McD's is definitely THE best medicine for the pounding head, barfy stomach, the runs. I don't know what is in that crap but a cheeseburger, small fry, a regular coke and two ibuprofen did the trick every time.

I've sworn off drinking heavily though in the last few years as it's not a good thing for me and my genetic predisposition. I'm glad you had a fun time and survived the hangover.
Michelle98272 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 12:50 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 185/123/120

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cglasscock1 View Post
It's good that you noticed that the food was just too much for you.
I'm not sure if that was a victory or just your body crying "Mercy!"
For me, calories are calories whether in drink or food and I'm not putting anything in my body that makes me sick. Maybe I'm just getting older and wiser and drinking excessively is just not worth the consequences. Anyway, be kind to yourself and your body this week. We at 3FC want to see your victories!
Ditto
Lovestorun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 02:10 PM   #6  
fat-fighting ninja!

S/C/G: 276/seeticker/235

Height: 5'7

Im feeling better today... way better!!!
2phatinvictoria is offline   Reply With Quote