General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 04-23-2010, 12:44 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 260/260/160

Height: 5'9

Default Help please

I am very new to the site, Not very good at dieting, but def willing to make a life style change. I am the heaviest I have ever been and have so much to lose. People at work are saying I am starving myself.. but I am not, I feel like I am binging when they are not looking(so ashamed). I don't even know where to start because the weight i have to lose is so great. I am open to any suggestions.

What can I eat to make me full? Why do I feel the need to always have something in my mouth? Where can I get the energy to get my butt to the gym I am paying for? PLEASE ANY SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOME!!
niccarmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 05:24 PM   #2  
Bella Signora ♥

Height: 5'4.5''

Hm. Fruits always work for me. Maybe you could try that? Or go out an buy some Special K cereal bars that are only 90 calories (they are kinda small, but really good in taste and is a good snack.)
Ciao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 05:32 PM   #3  
On the trip to a new me!

S/C/G: 276/*see ticker*/160

Height: 5'6

If you want to feel full drink lots of water and eat oatmeal its low in calories alot of fiber and will definatley make you feel full i eat a bowl before i work out and gives me a lot of energy to do my routine! Hope this helps
successfulhannah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 10:23 PM   #4  
PCOS/IR/Hypothyroid

Height: 5'8"

Protein at every meal. 25 g fiber a day. Eat every 4 hours or so.

Both help you feel more full and satisfied and regularly times meals helps too.

A.

Last edited by astrophe; 04-23-2010 at 10:23 PM.
astrophe is offline   Reply With Quote