Old 04-19-2010, 10:01 PM   #1  

Default Strange film?

Sooo ever since I started back on program I've noticed a strange film on my teeth which DRIVES ME CRAZY. It kind of makes my teeth feel like chalk. Its awful. The only thing i've changed is I've gone from powder HNS to the concentrates and then the jello. If thats what it is, I'll just deal with it, bc I cannot go back to the powders. The consistency does somethin' to my gag reflexes. Anyhow, I was just wondering if anyone else has noticed/had this problem?

Catherine
MissCafren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 10:19 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 187/See Ticker/134

Height: 5'4"

I haven't noticed a strange film, but are you taking your oil pills? Maybe you're not getting enough essential oils in your diet. And how were you making the powdered drinks? I know some people just don't like them, but maybe you're not letting them sit. If you mix it up and let it sit for five minutes or so the powder completely dissolves and there's no residue. I usually mix mine a couple hours before just so I don't have to worry about wasting my break time at work.
desilu0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 02:16 PM   #3  

Height: 5' 5

I had the same experience when I started but I thought it was because of the powders. My teeth felt gritty. I switched to the concentrates and all is well now.
Mary1011 is offline   Reply With Quote