Old 04-14-2010, 09:03 PM   #1  
Jennifer

S/C/G: 248/231.4/150

Height: 5"1'

Default Posting makes all the difference

I was really embarrassed about my whinyness in my post last night, but today...good news!

(ok, I didn't know how to quote from my previous tread to this one so I copied and pasted... hope this makes sense)
Wow, sure did whine, didn't I.

I didn't get sick (wow, what did you put in that chicken!), but lost all the energy i usually get from exercise, didn't want to leave the couch last night. I am not going back to that!

I have some theories as to why, but more important.... now what.... so plan for today:
1. eat high fiber breakfast check: oatmeal with an egg
2. count every calorie check: logged into sparkpeople to use counter... tried food focus... uk site...all in metric......I may teach conversions but figuring out how much I ate in grams.... nope)
3. take all my vitamins (haven't taken then in a few days) check
4. back a healthy snack for between school and gym check: well half check: peanut butter crackers.... somewhat healthy
5. gym check: pushed myself extra hard on treadmill... so hard I couldn't finish elliptical but awesome calorie burn
6. mow lawn when I get home (before what looks to be a week of rain) check: front and back .... this is not a small lawn.... without stopping and had energy to play in the garden a bit, but not weedeating because you actually have to CHARGE a battery powered weedeater.... who knew? of course this IS the fourth year I have had the thing
7. live today (not about yesterday or tomorrow)
check check check! Today was a day of not binging!

In the past, I would have stopped right here, given up and thought I could never do this. However, posting last night put it all in perspective and your kind words and encouragement gave me hope. Thank you all so much!
bythenumbers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 09:43 PM   #2  
PCOS/IR/Hypothyroid

Height: 5'8"

Wtg!

A.
astrophe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 10:24 PM   #3  
ONEderland, I 0wn you!

S/C/G: 289/195/169

Height: 5'10"

Good job!