Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 04-02-2010, 05:00 PM   #1  
Closet health nut!

S/C/G: S268/C170s/G140s

Height: Officially 5'-6"

Default When did your belly button stop frowning?

So I'm down to a size 12, but I still have two distinct rolls where my stomach should be and my belly botton is still frowning at me...as if to say...good job for losing weight, but you're not there yet, hit the gym sister. When did you notice that your two stomachs turned into one and your belly botton stopped frowning at you?
ncuneo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 05:03 PM   #2  
Priscatip

Height: 5' 6"

I'm at 156 this week, and mine is still frowny. Which is a hilarious description, and all I'll be able to see from now on. Mine only frowns when I sit down though! And I can see some definition on the sides, which is better.

Good luck! Tell me when yours smiles!!
Priscatip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 06:26 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 168/144.8/115

Height: 4'11''

hahaha! I have a saggy ball sack where my stomach should be flat (thank you babies)--that is where all my weight is, hanging around my abdomen! I'm determined to burn it off. I hope your belly button is making a nice "0" face soon!
kamesennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 06:29 PM   #4  
Moderating Mama

S/C/G: 295/200/175

Height: 5' 8"

With loose skin from weight loss, I will always (unless I get skin removed surgically) have a frowny belly button. It's a little reminder of where I've been, and how far I have come!
mandalinn82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 08:30 PM   #5  

Height: 5'11

I have already prepared myself that either I'm going to most likely deal with having a frowning belly button forever or I'm going to have to have some kind of surgery to make it smile because right now it isn't happy!
PammyFl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 09:11 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 180 / 137 (regained) / 100

Height: 5'2"

Haha I actually started out with a somewhat normal belly button and now it is definitely more frowny >.> Yay for loose tummy skin! Fair trade though, the rest of my stomach is starting to look nicer.
teff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 09:18 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 186/155/maintaining

Height: 5'4"

I'm down to a size 10 and still have that teeny little pooch over my belly button! I was actually standing in front of the mirror this AM and lifting a little just to see what I'll look like with a real stomach! Getting my belly button pierced is one of my mini-goals . . .
stella1609 is offline   Reply With Quote