Old 04-01-2010, 10:14 PM   #1  
so close I can feel it!

S/C/G: 186.6/154/137

Height: 5'5"

Default Feeling guilty...

So I wanted to not count this week and I haven't and I just don't feel like I'm doing that well. Sunday, Monday and Tuesday wasn't to bad but yesterday I had an unexpected dinner with people from work. I didn't do good with my dinner and even had 2 drinks. I even have done good with exercising this week. Ran Monday, walked last night, ran/walked this morning and then even walked to work this afternoon. I guess really I'm not doing horrible this week but I feel like I'm not in control and I don't like this feeling. I need to weigh tomorrow to see how I'm really doing this week.

Not sure the point of posting this..maybe just to vent and get this out of my system.
zephyr524 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 12:17 AM   #2  
Closet health nut!

S/C/G: S268/C170s/G140s

Height: Officially 5'-6"

Maybe it was just a good break and a lesson. You can always go back to counting whenever you're feeling out of control-a reality check if you will. I know counting isn't always something people want to do long term, but isn't it better than the alternative. That said it seems like you're doing pretty well and maybe you're being a little hard on yourself. Life is going to happen, drinks with coworkers is going to happen. You can't expect to be perfect all the time, we can only make good decisions and if we don't well then pick ourselves up the next meal. It's a lot of work but you're doing great!
ncuneo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 10:08 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 292/250/175

Height: 5'7''

Everyone here knows exactly how you feel! We all get a little discouraged every so often and then we are really hard on ourselves. It sounds to me like you're still doing well! You've been exercising every day, so you're obviously still on the right track.

We all have ups & downs. Don't be so hard on yourself! If you slip up a little bit, just make up for it the next day with a little longer work out and maybe a few less calories.
Danielle2842 is offline   Reply With Quote