Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-31-2010, 08:38 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 226.8 /ticker/150

Height: 63.5

Default Help

Today I have reached an all time high and low. I joined weight watchers and I am at the highest weight I have ever been 226.8. Ugghh! Also today my miniature schauzer ran away from me and when I had to chase her about 50 ft, I began to have chest pain and begin to be extremely short of air. I sat down on my front porch and cried and cried. This is coming from the person that sees the glass half full. I am so depressed, and sad that I didn't know where to turn. I tried to talk to my mother but she says "you're NOT fat honey, you're big boned!" Really mom, big boned?? (My mom and sister are both under 150 lbs soaking wet) I know she means well but she thinks I am fine just the way I am. Perfect in every sense of the word! Too bad I don't feel the same way! I am determined to do these and would just like the support of some of the members on 3 fatchicks who can relate to my story. I have very limited support from friends and family and could use some buddies to keep me on the straight and narrow. Thank you in advance
lilmomma2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 09:01 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 190/165/145

Height: 5'6

Hello!
Sorry to hear of your terrible day. We are around the same age. Losing weight takes a lot of work and dedication. If you wanted to read some of my posts. I talk about what works for me. I read about your shopping love. I have some of the same tendencies in that I really look for instant gratification for things..shopping, food, etc... With my health and working out I always imagine what I am going to feel like after I eat this and what I will feel like if I don't work out today. It's usually always negative. It seems silly but I always tell myself, "I am going to choose me and my life today".. I ALWAYS feel better after exercising and eating healthy. This makes me happy. Bad eating and not exercising makes me sad and depressed... Just do it! go for that walk...don't overthink..just do it! It will eventually become a habit!
Good Luck and I'll be checking on ya!
Melissa
issalambert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 10:17 PM   #3  
PCOS/IR/Hypothyroid

Height: 5'8"

Sorry to hear today was rough.

But welcome to the forums! You can do this.

A.
astrophe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 10:24 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 243/190/150

Height: 5'4"

Welcome. You're in the right place for support. I'm sorry you had a rough day today, but I'm happy that it wasn't anything life threatenting. You have a chance to fix what you need to fiix, one morsel of food, one step, one minute, and one pound at a time. You can do it and we either have been where you are or are still there next to you. Lots of chicks here willing to help out.

Barb
angelskeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 01:55 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 226.8 /ticker/150

Height: 63.5

Thanks guys for the support, I can and will do this! You all are such an inspiration to me!!
lilmomma2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 02:00 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 292/250/175

Height: 5'7''

Hi there,

I'm new on here too, and own current weight and goal weights are about the same. It's going to take time and motivation, but we CAN do it! Coming here for support was a good idea. I think we're on the road to success :-)
Danielle2842 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 04:27 PM   #7  
155LBS LOST

S/C/G: 300/145/140

Height: 5'3"

Hi and welcome!
JennieLovesKisses is offline   Reply With Quote