Old 03-31-2010, 02:47 PM   #1  
Yoga-addict

Height: 5'2''

Default LAWL F&L March 31- April 5

Hello girls

Guess everyone is having a busy week before Easter weekend.I know I am...therefore, didn't get chance to open a thread. My life is so full right now...I am trying to finish my research work by end of April, trying to get some more exercise...cooking more , eating less processed, participating in a medical study and whatever time left...looking for job.

Take care n have a great Easter!
mj2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 09:09 PM   #2  
Joni - Atlanta, GA

Height: 5'3"

MJ - you are doing great...sort of sad to see this thread so quiet....I feel like it's the end of an era???
Joni135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 09:13 PM   #3  

MJ....what a busy life you are leading. It will all be ok and everything will fall into place.

Jennifer
JennHill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 04:40 PM   #4  
Joan

S/C/G: 180/169/155

Height: 5"8

Sorry, no excuses for not checking in this week.

The weather is supposed to be nice so I am definately going to do some walking this weekend.

Happy Easter!

Joan
Hoochie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 11:55 AM   #5  
Arkantana

S/C/G: 169/151.6/130

Height: 5'7

Hello all,
I'm still around just have been trying the calorie counting. I really like it because there is more flexibility. I have been cleaning 2 houses a day 3 days a week and 1 on another 2 days so I have been burning calories like you wouldn't believe. I plan on alternating calorie counting with LAWL since I get tired of the same ole routine so easily.

Woke up this morning to snow, snow, snow. It's still dumping. That should make hunting eggs fun! I'll check in again soon.

Jennifer M.
Arkantana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 11:34 PM   #6  
WonderWoman

Height: 5'5 and a half!

hey everyone! just wanted to stop in and say that i'm still here too..just SUPER busy. just got moved into our new place and have been busy unpacking and organizing.
april is going to be such a busy month and it's our last month before DH deploys, so on top of millions of things to do, we're trying to enjoy it as well, but with everything going on it doesn't leave us much time.

anyways, hope everyone is having a good weekend.
JLem311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 03:04 PM   #7  
Joan

S/C/G: 180/169/155

Height: 5"8

Easter is over and I really didnt overeat. I did have a few chocolates though. Yesterday I went on a long walk and it felt great.
I need to start exercising more for sure. My DH has started on the treadmill everyday and when I dont exercise, I get the look from him. I dont know whether that will encourage me or discourage me yet!
Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!

Joan
Hoochie is offline   Reply With Quote