Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 03-31-2010, 02:07 AM   #1  
I'M WORKING ON IT

S/C/G: 205/ticker/127

Height: 5'3"

Default Rant N Cheese

OMG. I just ate an entire box of Kraft Mac n cheese... the whole thing. That was my dinner, with a cup of broccoli. WTF...

I'm out of the 180's as of last Wednesday. Tomorrow is weigh-in day, and I know one meal doesn't add 2 pounds, but I've been doing so well... I don't want to mess this up.

Just needed to get it out of my system. Now to go brush my teeth, sleep, and start a new day tomorrow.
RienQueNny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 11:40 AM   #2  
Eat Petite!

S/C/G: 307/253/157

Height: 5' 6"

It happens when we don't plan ahead of time. Been there so many times myself. If it is in front of me, it is hard to resist.

What helped me was to serve up my meal and before sitting down to eat it, put the remaining food away. If you eat with others and serve family style, keep the serving bowls and platters in the kitchen and let everyone get up to take more servings. A side board (table or china cabinet) is really nice for this and lets everyone eat according to their preferences and not because the food is so easily within reach on the table.
three herring is offline   Reply With Quote