Old 03-30-2010, 05:33 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 169/166/125

Height: 5'3"

Default Newbie-Hello!

Hello there. Been looking around on this site for about a month now. Just now getting an account to participate.

Here is my About Me:
First name (if you want to tell): Dani

Geographical location: Texas

Marital Status: live in sin with BF

Children/Ages: Daughter -5 yrs

Pets: Cat-Boo 8yrs

Hobbies/Interests: Music, Literature/Reading, Camping, Shoe Shopping!

Eye/Hair Color: blue/blonde

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: March 22nd

Starting Weight: 169

Present Weight: 166

Goal Weight: 125

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss: Motivation to keep going when the pounds dont come off and getting enough time for exercise with my crazy schedule!

Following any specific plan: Eat less, work-out more

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: I stepped on the scale and saw my weight being 1 lb away from 170! The only time in my life I've weighed that much was when I was pregnant! It was kind of an eye opener for me.
Dani333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 06:39 PM   #2  
This is not a test.

S/C/G: 187/132/127.8

Height: 5'5''/165cm

Welcome! You started your journey on my birthday so I know its going to be awesome
Iconised Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 07:22 PM   #3  
cass

S/C/G: 167/ticker/90

Height: 5'2

yay we're around the same height but you've got a bit of a headstart on the weight loss

i love this place, i actually had to restrict myself to this forum because otherwise i feel like i cant keep track of what i posted where eek
IcassiopeiaI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 07:40 PM   #4  
Old Skool Breakbeat Junky

S/C/G: 208/181.2/150

Height: 5'6''

WELCOME DANI!!!

LOL @ Icon!

What kind of production do you manage? [I'm assuming something with music?]

Stick around here... there's always lots of motivation and I'm sure you'll befriend some people that will kick your butt into gear!!!
Feral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 10:27 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 169/166/125

Thanks Guys!

I actually am not the Production Manager anymore lol, I guess it's just such a habit to put that. I work for a company that develops and sells a software suite for Lawyers and paralegals to use during discovery and at trial. Up until two weeks ago, I was the Production Manager, our production dept. recieves all kinds of work from Law Firms and Court Reporting Firms, but primarily it was syncing video depositions with the text transcript. I managed this process and the people within the department.

Two weeks ago I moved from Dallas, TX (where our corporate office is located) to El Paso, TX. As I cannot manage the department while absent, I relinquished those duties to a fellow co-worker. Now, I doing a vast array of other work for the same company, only I do it remotely from my home now.

And IcassiopeiaI - Feel encouraged! And it's not much of a headstart, especially when you take into consideration that my goal is 125. Common Girl! We'll lose it together!
Dani333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2010, 01:23 PM   #6  
LAWL ups and downs

S/C/G: 166/151.4/135

Height: 5'6"

Hi Dani!

I can relate to your *gasp* when you see what the scale says. I have a terrible habit of avoiding the scale just to stay in my happy state of denial. I remember last spring when I thought I weighed around 160 and it was closer to 180. I'm new here too, working on losing this random 30 lbs that appears so easily but likes to hang on with a death grip. Its nice to be on here and be able to feel like this frustration is the norm. I feel its a great way to balance the day to day choices we all have to make when we're around people who seem to eat whatever they want and maintain their size 2 figure. Sigh...
amhoffy is offline   Reply With Quote