Old 03-29-2010, 06:16 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 230/230/140

Height: 5'3

Default Blue Team WOSC Week 13 Chat

Morning Ladies! Huge to all of you.. I hope you all have a blessed day.. Congratulations to our biggest loser, Gracie 789(3.43%)! and huge shout outs to Bigmid(1.91%), Selina(1.50%) and to ars and Catsgetnhealthy (both1.35%) Incredible weight loss ladies!! .. It is looking like it is going to be a beautiful day here and I believe today will hold good things even though it will be a very long day, as I will not get home till about 8 oclock this evening due to a board/parent meeting this evening..

Last edited by Cape Breton Chick; 03-29-2010 at 06:22 AM.
Old 03-29-2010, 09:56 AM   #2  

Congratulations Gracie789 and to my fellow losers Selina, ars, Catsgetinhealthy WTG everyone.
Well I didn't get in any exercise yesterday and I feel it. I worked a mid so both morning and night are messed up. Hopefully I can do some after work today.

Angela - I hope you do get that beautiful day there and the day does not feel to long for you. A big congratulations to your sister and future brother in-law.

Mercy03 - Your sister is very beautiful, keep all of your good memories of her close to help heal your pain.

Have a great day everyone.

Last edited by Bigmid; 03-29-2010 at 10:08 AM.
Old 03-29-2010, 12:24 PM   #3  
Proud Bluezer 2011!!!

S/C/G: 277/170s/155

Height: 5'4"

Yes, Mercy, aww she looks like she was very kind too, not only beautiful. Thank you for sharing the picture of her with us.

Angela, sorry you will have a long day. I hope it goes well and congrats to ur sis! Too fun!! I love weddings.

I show a lb gain so I dunno what's going on. Uggh. I want to destroy my scale! LOL. : Dang thing. Blame the scale. I know I haven't drank enough water lately again, maybe that's what's wrong. I did do 50 mins jogging and doing arm lifts, etc last night watching Amazing Race and some Kirstie Alley's Big Life late last night, like midnite. Woohoo!!

Hiya to all our bluezers. Hugs to you all, hope you have a great op day today,

Selina
Old 03-29-2010, 02:00 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 230.8/see ticker/160

Height: 5'8

I'm on a liquid/soft diet, anti-inflammatories and muscle relaxants for the next week for a trial period. I'm really struggling to get in 1200 liquid calories...but it's tough! Good for the weight loss though!

Off to pick up my little guy from preschool. Hope you all have a great day!
Old 03-29-2010, 05:25 PM   #5  
Isabella

S/C/G: 180/154.5/125

Height: 5 feet 2 inches

Hey there Blue Team. Congratulations to our Biggest Losers. I'm amazed at the amounts of weight that you gals are managing to take off each week.

How many members do we have on our team now?

Mercy, thank you for sharing your sister's picture with us. I know you must be hurting terribly. We're all thinking about you.
Old 03-29-2010, 05:36 PM   #6  
50 is the new 40!

S/C/G: 165/165/140

Height: All of 5ft Tall

To everyone on the blue team:

Thank you all for the kinds words.Yes, she was beautiful on the outside, but on the inside as well.I can't even explain the grief I am going thru right now,but your words are and will always be close to my heart.
Old 03-29-2010, 06:21 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 230/230/140

Height: 5'3

Hey all.. day wasn't too bad... was very busy as we were short staffed again.. but it's okay we have a wonderful young lady doing a Coop program with us right now and she was truly a Godsend! am glad to be home though haah..
We are now officially 22 members of the blue team...
babygrant..if you get Slimfast and mix it with a scoop of protein powder with a cup of skim milk that should definately help.. I know when I use it it comes to 303 calories per shake.. will depend on your protein powder though
Thanks Bigmid for the kind words.. today was a beautiful day.. for the most part even though the sun didn't stay for long..

Last edited by Cape Breton Chick; 03-29-2010 at 06:32 PM.
Old 03-29-2010, 10:33 PM   #8  
Go Blue Team!

S/C/G: 197.6/195.8/140

Height: 5'2"

Hello ladies! Congrats to our losers this week!! I knew I was going to post a gain, TOM came around

Mercy - Your sister looks like she was a kind and beautiful person. I wish you all peace in this difficult time. I will keep your family in my thoughts over the coming weeks.
Old 03-30-2010, 02:14 AM   #9  
Believing is Seeing

S/C/G: 260/188/150

Height: 5'6"

Hi Ladies,
Doctor's office called today and along with the low thyroid and anemia, I am also very low on Vitamin D. the scrip is for 50,000units twice a week for 8 weeks. From what I understand this should help with my knee pain, fatigue and muscle aches. i am so looking forward to feeling better.

Mercy - as you know your sister had a sweet smile. When I was going through my pictures after Seth died I noticed that both he and my mom (who died when I was 16) both had sweet smiles too. I believe those sweet smiles definitely come from generous loving hearts and God just has to have those close to Him. At Seth's memorial service someone suggested that Seth died on Christmas Eve to celebrate Jesus' birthday with Him. Your sister will be there to celebrate His resurrection. Small comforts, I know, for those of us left behind, but pleasant thoughts for when we are stronger. Take care of yourself, I think I caused a lot of my above illnesses by not doing just that. We love you. Here's my 2 sweet smiles:

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z...ethandruth.jpg

All my best to all our winner-losers and the rest of our gang of 22. You were there for me too and I thank you.

Dora

Last edited by Doragone; 03-30-2010 at 02:17 AM.
Old 03-30-2010, 09:48 AM   #10  

Morning everyone,
Just wanted to pop in and say hello before I'm off to work. I hope everyone has a great OP day.
Old 03-30-2010, 12:27 PM   #11  
Believing is Seeing

S/C/G: 260/188/150

Oh, and Bigmud, thank you for your kind thoughts and the hypnosis program was on CD's, it's called "Enjoying Weight Loss" by Roberta Temes, Ph.D.

Dora
Old 03-30-2010, 11:17 PM   #12  
Proud Bluezer 2011!!!

S/C/G: 277/170s/155

Height: 5'4"

Dora, awwww they even look alike! Very sweet smiles. They are your angels now.

I am OP today too. Feel bloated tho. But been sitting here for 4 hours typing for the business. Probably just need to move some and finish them in the morning. LOL.

I'm sad this week. Tired of feeling sad. Sad about our babies, sad because of my Dad, sad because I'm lonely when dh works late several days in a row, sad because my son is having learning problems and my daughter is having trouble with her pretty little teeth. Just sad. Thanks for making me less sad and letting me talk.

Have a good week if I don't get to check in til weekend.

Hugs, Selina
Old 03-31-2010, 07:04 AM   #13  
Here we go again...

S/C/G: 176/ticker/155

Height: 5'5"/ 65 in

Hi all!

CONGRATS TO ALL OUR LOSERS!Go blue team!

Mercy
- It's obvious your sister is a beautiful person, like you said, on the inside and out. to you during this incredibly difficult time.

Echo - Always love to hear from you! Good to know the driving lessons are working out ok. Switching instructors is always difficult, but hey, this new person might be just as good or better than the last one! When you're done with your lessons and test, you should watch the movie Happy Go-Lucky. It's set in the UK and is about driving lessons (kinda). It's just not something you should see while you're taking those lessons, haha. I loved the movie, hehe.

Ang - My BL yoga DVD came in the mail, can't WAIT to try it!!!

---------
Back from mini-vacay. Had a blast in the Outer Banks, went running on the sand dunes and got an amazing workout. Also managed to control the food intake so yesterday I was only 1 lb over. That's easy enough to take care of, right? I was so scared to see the number actually. Did NOT want to post a gain this week after all my efforts for the past 2. I've been exercising a lot these past 4 days, so I feel good about that. I also wore a "hip" outfit that I've been wanting to wear for months, but never felt comfortable because of my weight. I took some pics yesterday, will upload them and post sometime today.

Have a great day, ladies! Kudos to everyone on plan and a friendly to everyone who needs to get back on plan (me included)!
Old 03-31-2010, 07:40 PM   #14  
hand to mouth disease?

S/C/G: 261/see ticker/175

I'm sad too, Selina...I don't understand, the weather has been so nice...and I'm at my lowest weight in like 16 years...but I'm so depressed that I haven't gone outside or even gotten dressed. And I haven't done my homework, and I went home and visited and I'm just worn out from driving and things are just BAD at home (as in the motherland, not my house) but things aren't great at my house either...

I'm glad I have you guys...

Old 03-31-2010, 10:41 PM   #15  
ars
looking for onederland

S/C/G: 300/ticker/165

Height: 5'9"

Hugs all around ladies!

I am OP...had a splurge today (ate my maintenance calorie level), but back to deficit for tomorrow. I am looking forward to the weekend for the nice weather!