Old 03-24-2010, 09:47 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 152/135/130

Height: 5'2"

Default Need Stabilization and Maintenance Menus...

I'm getting really tired of my center - I wait, on average 30 minutes to an hour to get in to see someone and I don't know about you, but I have better things to do on my day off than sit on my a** at the center.

I'm only 5 pounds from goal and my contract is up in May, but just in case I don't make it, I'd like to have them handy.

Anyone willing to share?

[email protected]

PS - yes, I have mentioned it to them...they don't do anything about it. As a matter of fact, I had to wait while they took THREE walk-in "newbies" that came in AFTER me...that was the last straw...
katwmn1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 10:38 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 189/see ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

I'm in the same boat as you! I'm 4 pounds from goal and have had a family illness to deal with and don't have time/energy for my center. BTW, I've waited 2 hours to weigh in before. They told me to start making appointments to weigh in.

I've asked a few people on this site for these menus but haven't gotten any responses yet. Hopefully someone will be willing to share. I definitely would be happy to share any information if it could help someone else. Let's keep each other posted through PMs in case either of us receives these menus.
Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 11:10 PM   #3  

They told me they don't TAKE appointments...which made me even more angry. I'm feeling like they took my money, helped me for awhile and now have more important things to do...
Old 03-25-2010, 12:53 AM   #4  

Goose and Kat .... I feel your pain. When I still went to the center I had the same problem. I don't have the time to sit and wait --- I'd waited up to 90 minutes (and I didn't have the flexibility in my schedule to go at a time when they weren't so busy), and they always took people who made "appointments" who came in later and that was frustrating!! I was able to make appointments sometimes, but not always.

Goose ... I've been trying to find the old post with the maintenance/stabilization menus but haven't found it yet. Someone posted them about a month or so ago in a regular forum. If I find it, I'll let you know!
dkmd27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 10:38 AM   #5  

I did find this in one of the other posts...and I think it might help...someone said they kept a little notebook with this written in it and just crossed things off as she ate them every day...

Stabilization:
1b 1b 1b (3 breads)
1f 1f (2 fruits, some days it's 1 fruit)
1v 1v (2 veggies)
1m (1 milk)
1ft (1 fat)
1p 1p 1p 1p 1p 1p 1p 1p 1p (9 proteins)

Sound about right?
Old 03-25-2010, 10:54 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 219.5/see ticker/168

Height: 5'7"

Check out this thread - #4 by reuselady spells out stabilization and she gives great advice on what to look for in food labels

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/meta...intainers.html
leigh34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 03:42 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 193.0/185.0/140.0

Height: 5'1

Quote:
Originally Posted by katwmn1 View Post
I'm getting really tired of my center - I wait, on average 30 minutes to an hour to get in to see someone and I don't know about you, but I have better things to do on my day off than sit on my a** at the center.

I'm only 5 pounds from goal and my contract is up in May, but just in case I don't make it, I'd like to have them handy.

Anyone willing to share?

[email protected]

PS - yes, I have mentioned it to them...they don't do anything about it. As a matter of fact, I had to wait while they took THREE walk-in "newbies" that came in AFTER me...that was the last straw...
Which center do you go to? I go to the one in Beaverton. There is a bit of a a wait there sometimes, but I usually get in with in 10 minutes or so.. I think Saturdays are the worst. People who work during the week tend to go on Saturdays..

Cheers!

Ronnie
RonnieAdl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 07:20 PM   #8  

I go to the Beaverton one...on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I get there a few minutes before they open at nine and am usually the first, if not the second person there. I'm lucky if they get me in before 9:30...usually more like 9:45-10:30.

They should be ready for the first person AT NINE, not setting up STARTING at nine - can you tell it's starting to grate on me?!?
Old 03-25-2010, 07:22 PM   #9  

Thanks for that posting, leigh...that was exactly the info I was looking for!
Old 03-26-2010, 01:13 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 193.0/185.0/140.0

Height: 5'1

Quote:
Originally Posted by katwmn1 View Post
I go to the Beaverton one...on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I get there a few minutes before they open at nine and am usually the first, if not the second person there. I'm lucky if they get me in before 9:30...usually more like 9:45-10:30.

They should be ready for the first person AT NINE, not setting up STARTING at nine - can you tell it's starting to grate on me?!?
Well I tell you I totally agree with you on this one.. Although I have never had to wait, I would be pretty ticked off if I had to wait as long as you do sometimes. You are right, they should be ready to see clients at nine not after nine while they get thier stuff together. I am sorry you are having so much trouble there.. Maybe they would let you transfer to another center.. But you are so close to goal it wouldn't be worth it.. Good luck. hang in there if you can.. You are almost there!

Cheers!

Ronnie
RonnieAdl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 09:49 PM   #11  

S/C/G: [url=http://www.TickerFactory.

I have found that I have to get there when my center opens at 9am. I understand your frustration. Just try not to let that steal the joy of your hard work and accomplishment. I hope things work out for you.
kieshawn2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 09:50 PM   #12  

S/C/G: [url=http://www.TickerFactory.

Default dont let them steal your joy

I have found that I have to get there when my center opens at 9am. I understand your frustration. Just try not to let that steal the joy of your hard work and accomplishment. I hope things work out for you.
kieshawn2 is offline   Reply With Quote