Old 03-17-2010, 08:24 PM   #1  
Live for life and enjoy

S/C/G: 189/cw 187/goal weight 135

Height: 5'6

Default closet eater

it is amazing to me to see how my eating has gotten out of control over the years I know it has a lot to do with feeling as if food would solve my problems and it is not, it is a very seriouse issue especially for me,
latinhips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 08:39 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 194/194/150

Height: 5'2"

I feel the same way. I was brought up to eat when you are happy, sad, angry, and bored. I have so much emotion tied to food, that it got to the point that I felt like I used food like Xanax: as a medication for my emotions. But it's good that you are recognizing that now, and are reaching out to others who have experienced the same thing.
Driskill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 08:47 PM   #3  
Live for life and enjoy

S/C/G: 189/cw 187/goal weight 135

Height: 5'6

Default yes

yes very true I have used food for to long as medicine for anythign yes it taste good yes it looks good but no it does not make my problems disappear and it makes me feel worst than what it looks, I use to eat until I passed out and it sounds crazy but it was a good feeling to me to be able to be full and sleep, when you abuse something thats when it is wrong a slice of cake is ok but the whole cake is just wrong it is addiction and out of control behavior and that use to be me ,
latinhips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 08:20 AM   #4  
Shairing her ESH...

S/C/G: 350/321/TBD

Height: 5'6"

Hi ladies: I know OA can help you. I am just like you all....I realized I was powerless over food and my life was unmanageable. OA is such a lifeline for me! I have now been abstinent from CRAP (caffeine, refined foods, animal fats and processed food) for 21 days and I have never felt better.
Jen415 is offline   Reply With Quote