Old 03-14-2010, 01:27 AM   #1  
On my way to Skinny!

S/C/G: SW220/150-160GW

Height: 5'5

Default Ughh WHAT HAPPENED TO ME?!

So I haven't been around in a while...I was doing SO GOOD for like 5 months...then all the sudden, I don't even know. I guess I gave up. I still exercise here and there, but i've been eating like CRAP and drinking almost every weekend. I dont know where my motivation went...I was so happy to be loosing! I have a closet full of motivation clothes that seems like i'll NEVER be able to wesar And i was down to 192, now at 199 I DO NOT want to see the 200's again ever!! Lately i've been having like stabbing heart pain, probably a combination of being overweight and eating like crap, plus smoking. I reallly need to loose this weight. I want to have another baby soon but I am scared to death to get pregnant at this weight. People tell me whats the point of loosing weight then getting pregnant, but I know my health and would rather be safe and loose first then get pregnant and loose it again. I just need help I don't know what happened I am so mad at myself I could have been in the 180's maybe even lower by now!! What should I do? I just cant stay away from taco bell and my fav lime chips!! ugh
mateosmama2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 01:41 AM   #2  
banned

S/C/G: 213/ticker/135

Height: 5'5

First of all, you have to quit smoking. I think wanting to have another baby is motivation enough to kick that habit to the curb. I was a smoker for years and finally quit for the final time about two years ago.

And I think that wanting to have another baby is also a great motivation to lose weight too. I would just tell yourself every day that every day you're overweight is another day that you don't want to get pregnant at this weight. I know exactly how you feel, I haven't had kids, but when me and my fiance get married and do decide to have kids, I need to be at a healthy weight. And thats motivating to me.

start now! just by posting here is great! just look at your goals and past accomplishments and i think you'll find even more motivation. And take it one day at a time. good luck!
sunflowergirl68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 01:48 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 148/132.5/125

Height: 5'3

"You don't drown by falling into the water, you drown by staying there" Falling off the wagon is just another part of losing weight. As long as you can pick yourself up and keep going, that is what matters! So shake this off as a learning lesson and continue on your journey. You can do this!
RynKay is offline   Reply With Quote