Closed Thread

Old 03-11-2010, 08:21 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 311/294/200

Height: 5'7"

Question MRC and HCG shots?

I went for my weigh in today and the woman told me about a program my MRC center is starting. Apparently, they inject you with HCG, a synthetic human growth hormone, and you can lose up to 30 pounds in 30 days. They take you off plan to do this and you are restricted to 500 calories a day. She said you wouldn't need more than that because the HGC takes your fat stores and uses that to feed/sustain your body so that you don't get hungry.

She also told me these shots have been in some MRC centers for years, but this particular location is just now introducing it.

Has anybody ever heard of this? Anybody ever done this? I'm curious about it, but also very weary.
Old 03-11-2010, 08:30 PM   #2  
it's always something

Hello, and welcome to 3FC

Here are two threads about this new program. We do not support HCG at 3FC due to the dangers of the program as well as the fact the FDA will not approve it.

Hopefully the following threads will answer your questions about it

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/meta...njections.html

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/meta...tions-mrc.html
Closed Thread