Old 03-09-2010, 04:52 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 236/185.7/160

Height: 5'8

Default Finally "ready"...again......

After being very sucessful on WW a couple years ago & reaching my goal weight, I went back to school full-time (in addition to teaching FT & having 2 kids) and piled ALL that I lost right back on

Although it has taken me a LONG while, I have finally gotten to the point where I am ready to get back OP & do this right. It's my last semester of grad school & even though it is stressful, I need to get back in control of my eating habits.

I am looking forward to get to know all of you on the board right now & receiving/providing some great support!
stacynak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 01:08 AM   #2  

lol I'm right there with ya sister! I had been really successful (not as successful as you cause I didn't make goal lol) and had gotten off track for different reasons and kept thinking I'll get back, I'll get back....and never did and 60 pounds later I was back to where I started lol. I just got to the point a month ago that I was ready and back to the frame of mind that I can do this and do it right and keep it off....or I hope so anyways lol...
christyk28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 07:20 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 250.6/see ticker/185/?

Height: 5'8"

Stacy,
Remember to breathe!
Congratulations on making the commitment. It sounds like you are a good time manager, you'll do great.
Judy
Lil Judy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 04:03 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 236/185.7/160

Height: 5'8

Thanks ladies! I am getting "there"....in a bit of a funkthis week because it is spring break & rather feeling like spring we got anothe 15 inches of snow I have to admit, our geo. environment is not the best in the winter & getting motivated this time of year has been an ongoing issue. But I am trying to be optimistic & stay focused!
stacynak is offline   Reply With Quote