Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-09-2010, 11:24 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 190/190/160

Height: 5'2''

Default I may have introduced myself before...

Hey Everyone!

I haven't been on the website in a while, so I posted an introduction in June 2009! I'm still struggling to lose weight. I've been going to the gym the days I Have class and once on the weekend (so, Mo, Weds, and Saturday) and then on Tuesday's, Thursday's, Friday's I walk to my internship which is about 25 blocks. I also use the weight machines at the gym.

My big thing is that I'm trying to eat better - i gave up most sweets for lent basically and if I do have them it is in moderation, but, i'm also vegetarian. So i'm eating alot of fruits and vegetables - but I'm wondering if anyone else on the board is vegetarian and knows some good weight loss recipes? I'm really serious about losing weight - I graduate from college in May and am going to Florida with my friends in June, i'm hoping to lose about 30 pounds by then!! Any tips or suggestions? I would appreciate it definitely, I'm going to try my best to post regularly on the forumn!! have a great day.
TinkerGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 12:14 PM   #2  
Moderating Mama

S/C/G: 295/200/175

Height: 5' 8"

We have a whole vegetarian forum, so look around and find that...lots of recipes and advice to be had!

I'm glad you're here!
mandalinn82 is offline   Reply With Quote