Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-06-2010, 07:38 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 235/225/180

Height: 5"8

Default New kid with a dream

Hi!

So like most on this site we are all striving to meet our weight and fitness goals as like myself. So if you noticed I am young, 17 exactly and like most people of era have struggled with weight since a child. Unfortuntely, I can't accept life or reach my career goals of staying the overweight individual. To give background in my short life have twice made big life changes of losing 50 pounds but again I am back to square one but of course a differnt person. So this time is not only to lose 50 pounds again but my future depends on it! In a couple of months I will graduate high school and in August will leave home to begin my journey of college at Embry-Riddle AU in Arizona. When I say my future depends on my weight loss I say that because I cant get into the Air Force unless I meet their weight requirments and you cant be an unhealthy overweight government services agent...lol. Most importantly for the degree I am going to take which is global securtiy and intelligence studies they offer an automatic!!! full tution paid scholarship if I sign a contract with the Air Force to do my 5 years after college. But its not even about the money I want to be healthy, strong and be able to serve my time for my country!!

Anyways:

So, my plan of success I decided to lose 50 pounds would be with a trainer and a healthy low calorie balanced diet.

4 sessions a week soon going to an hour and a half sessions
Run every morning for 30 mins execpt sunday (which he insists on!!)
days I am not with him is a session at the gym doing 2nd cardio then core workout

so their it is and I need to weigh at least 185 pounds before aug.30th if i want to be able to meet Air force weight requriments for my height.

hoping to find much inspiration, support, help, and to give the same to you as well.

Think i can do it?!?
hahakathryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2010, 01:21 PM   #2  
Inittothinit

S/C/G: 239/see ticker/199

Height: 5'8"

You can do it if you put your mind to it! YAY, Kathryn!

Nieceyeffbaby is offline   Reply With Quote