Old 03-05-2010, 03:31 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 181/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5" and 48 years old

Smile Size 12P jeans, woo hoo

Tried on an old pair of my 12P jeans, since the 14P were just about falling off of me. The 12P fit! Now, I'll admit they are a bit tight, but not terribly so, and I figure when I lose a couple more pounds, they will fit the way I like them to (comfortably.) For now, they are fashionably snug, LOL.

Not too bad for a bit less than two months of this WOE! When I started on 15 January, my size 14P jeans were so tight I pretty much had to hold my breath to get them on and they were so uncomfortable.

I can see I'm making progress and getting smaller, even though the weight loss on the scale is going a bit slowly at this point.

Maybe by my birthday (end of July) I will be able to fit into a size 10P jeans! That would be cool. If not by my birthday, then by Christmas for sure. And all the while, this WOE is so easy to stay on, and I feel so good on it! What a change from the other "starvation" diets I tried to follow that were torture for me. I am so glad for low-carbing!
HealthierLori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 05:00 PM   #2  
Re-newbie

S/C/G: 161/139/128

Height: 5'4"

That is quite the accomplishment! Way to go! I feel really good on this WOE too. It is heavenly not to have to be hungry in order to lose weight.
firefly68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 08:09 AM   #3  

Way to go Lori! Oh thats awesome! nothing like getting into a smaller pair of jeans to make ya feel great! Keep up the great work!
Violet73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 11:26 AM   #4  

Thanks, you guys! I hope that I can keep losing weight. The scale seems to be kind of stuck for me, but my body is changing a bit. The difference between two months ago and now is really noticeable. I am working out so maybe I am building a bit of muscle. Anyway I hope to be in a size 10P by Christmas at the latest!
Old 03-08-2010, 07:53 AM   #5  

you will be Lori...keep up the great work! I wanna be a size 12! And I will be!
Violet73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 02:19 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 235 / 189 / 165

Awesome! I retired some jeans this weekend too -- love that feeling!
sarahinparis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 04:02 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 176/see ticker/130

Height: 5'6

Hey Lori,

That's great news! Must be a wonderful feeling, right? I think by exercising I am also building muscle which effects the scale plus other obstacles I have been having... I don't wear jeans so I can't do the Jean Test! LOL!!

Toby
TobyThin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 01:08 PM   #8  

Thanks, Toby! I'm trying to make myself exercise more, and my husband says he can really see a difference in my body. So I guess I should be happy with my progress so far.
Old 03-11-2010, 07:25 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 176/see ticker/130

Height: 5'6

Your quite welcome Lori! I think you have been doing great and yes, I know about exercising, some days I am just not in the mood to exercise and I have skipped days and then I feel guilty which motivates me back into exercising again. I still feel like my body is shrinking and my Mom has noticed that I look thinner which is good.. The donut around my middle has slimmed down a bit..

I get bored with exercising.. I need to switch around my routines which helps. Normally I like "Walk Away The Pounds" and feel great afterward. A couple of years ago I bought some old Jane Fonda video's at a garage sale and those are good for the days where I don't feel like walking those miles.

Keep up the good work, we will get there!
Toby
TobyThin is offline   Reply With Quote