Old 02-26-2010, 04:23 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 229/228.5/184

Height: 5' 11''

Default Max HNS and Supplements...HELP

Went for a WI today. I am on day 5 and am down 1.5 pounds. I am happy for the weight loss but compared my results to day 6 the first time on program and I was down 5 pounds.

I only do 3 HNS a day bc it's less expensive and I am not hungary in between meals. Last time I did 5 HNS bc I thought I had to. I also took Cortitrim and MRC 6.

DO you guys think I should up my HNS for more weight loss. I have been completely OP. Does the MRC6 and CortiTrim help with weight loss or just inch loss?

Please help, I am on track but sort of perplexed. Thanks and Happy Friday.
NWALoser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 04:28 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 312/281/165

Height: 5'11.5"

I was told if you up your HNS, it will help you lose more weight. Also, I was told that most people will see very little loss in the first 11 days. Your body is still adjusting to everything.

I do use the MRC-6 and Corti-trim. I have since day 1 so I don't know if their is a difference or not. However, I ran out of Corti-trim last week, and this week have not lost as much. I am trying a supplement I got from an herbal store.... I think it's called Weight Loss for Women. I can check and let you know if you want me to.
megsmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 05:06 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 229/228.5/184

Height: 5' 11''

I wonder if that is really the truth about the HNS or that is another way to sell more of the product. I don't mean that in a bad way. MRC is a business and they have to make money just like any other busines, I just wonder if that is a sales techinque.
I am going to wait until my two week measurements and WI and decide if I will use the MRC 6 and Cortitrim. It's expensive but if it works it will be worth it!
NWALoser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 07:11 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 193.0/185.0/140.0

Height: 5'1

What I was told about the HNS, is that they help you not to lose muscle. You need muscle to burn fat.. I was told the more HNS the more muscle you can build which will help you burn away all that nasty fat..

Cheers!
Ronnie
RonnieAdl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 09:48 PM   #5  
Im bringing SEXY back!!!!

S/C/G: 285.5/259.5/150

Height: 4'11 (Man Im Short)

I was told the same thing. HNS helps build muscle to burn fat.

Good Luck
motengirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 08:50 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 320/ticker/197

Height: 5'2"

I've maxed out my HNS the last two weeks, and I haven't seen any difference in the scale from when I was taking 3. I'm going to go back to 3 and see if it changes. I've been on program the last week, and only had a weight loss of 1.5 lbs. When I was only doing 3, I was down an average of 3lbs a week.

I do take Cortitrim though. I've noticed a lot of loss in my belly. They need to come up with a Cortitrim for your butt and thighs..
MEEZOOGIRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 11:10 AM   #7  
Now UC it! Now U don't!

S/C/G: 210/194/140 Rd 2 beginning 3/7

Height: 5' 3.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEEZOOGIRL View Post
I've maxed out my HNS the last two weeks, and I haven't seen any difference in the scale from when I was taking 3. I'm going to go back to 3 and see if it changes. I've been on program the last week, and only had a weight loss of 1.5 lbs. When I was only doing 3, I was down an average of 3lbs a week.

I do take Cortitrim though. I've noticed a lot of loss in my belly. They need to come up with a Cortitrim for your butt and thighs..

Yes, the HNS are imperative to the success of the plan. If your plan allows more, by all means go for it. I started with 5, but now can only have 4. The protein goes in a helps gobble up all the bad fat-making stuff. Plus, it helps fill me up and satisfy me. I love it and drink it with totally no guilt! How is that for a really deep opinion! I don't think all the other stuff offered by MRC even gets close to the importance of the HNS to the diet.
Joy2MeNu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2010, 01:22 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 339/282.4/200

Height: 5'3"

Question

I am not sure if the Corti-Trim really helps or not. I am doing an experiment this week to see if I loose nearly the same amount without taking it. I will post when I find out. My consultant mentioned thermogenics and said they speed up the weightloss so I am looking into them. She said that they are all natural so this Friday I think I am going to get some. Does anybody know about the Enchancer Thermogenic? Does it really work?
BlkBeautylosing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 02:25 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 242/169/166

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlkBeautylosing View Post
I am not sure if the Corti-Trim really helps or not. I am doing an experiment this week to see if I loose nearly the same amount without taking it. I will post when I find out. My consultant mentioned thermogenics and said they speed up the weightloss so I am looking into them. She said that they are all natural so this Friday I think I am going to get some. Does anybody know about the Enchancer Thermogenic? Does it really work?
I've bought the enhancer and quite honestly have not noticed a difference. If I were to do it all over again I'd buy clothes with the money I'd save!

Have a good week-
Keiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 09:40 AM   #10  

When I did the program the first time and lost 55 pounds in 5 months, I only used minimum HNS and none of their supplements. I think when they start you on those from the beginning, you're afraid not to use them, when indeed your body would probably lose the weight anyway -- the program is low-fat, low-cal, low-carb, low-sodium -- there's no way if you are on program that you will not lose weight. My personal opinion is that they count on the emotion tie-in from the beginning to get you to think you need it. Because really, if you have to depend on some gimmick pills to lose the weight, will you maintain it later? Or will you think you have to be on the pills forever -- and is that good? Those of you who know me, know I am anti-pill, so don't take it personally. I know many of you swear by them. And it's just a personal preference either way.
dkmd27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 11:47 AM   #11  

S/C/G: 185/136/140

Height: 5'5"

I started OP back in September. I started taking only the 2 HNS required. Once my weight slowed down I upped my HNS to 3 or 4 (4 my max) It did help some with the weight loss but like others have said it is more about changing fat to muscle. When it all boils down in the end it is the fat % that could keep you from going into Stabilization. I started cortitrim 1 month ago after seeing no inches lost around my waist for 3 months. This month I lost 1 1/4inches on cortitrim. I'm still skeptical if it really works or not? I don't have the money to buy them this month so I'm gonna wait to see what happens. I got to sign the 40lb board last night and I'm so excited but more than that I am finally within my BMI limit and my body fat %. 3 more weeks OP and I will start Stabilization. YEAH!
dance4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 11:35 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 242/169/166

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dance4ever View Post
I started OP back in September. I started taking only the 2 HNS required. Once my weight slowed down I upped my HNS to 3 or 4 (4 my max) It did help some with the weight loss but like others have said it is more about changing fat to muscle. When it all boils down in the end it is the fat % that could keep you from going into Stabilization. I started cortitrim 1 month ago after seeing no inches lost around my waist for 3 months. This month I lost 1 1/4inches on cortitrim. I'm still skeptical if it really works or not? I don't have the money to buy them this month so I'm gonna wait to see what happens. I got to sign the 40lb board last night and I'm so excited but more than that I am finally within my BMI limit and my body fat %. 3 more weeks OP and I will start Stabilization. YEAH!
Nice job! Congrats to you for the good news!
Keiko is offline   Reply With Quote