Looking Good, Feeling Great Plus to Petite Shopping, the Home Spa, and Beauty Tips for Beautiful Chicks

Old 02-25-2010, 09:17 PM   #1  
this space for rent

S/C/G: 274/274/140

Height: 5'8"

Default Delusions of Grandeur

I have been watching celebrity fit club, and I was thinking back to when the folks have to stand up infront of the therapist and explain how they feel about themselves. I thought this because I found a photo of me from 2 or so years ago when i was at m heaviest. And I have to tell you, that I did and do not see myself as the person in the photo. It amazed me how better I think I look versus the reality. I guess i do have a big ego.

As a kid, I did not think of myself as fat. probably because I always saw and judged myself by what I could do, not what I looked like. it simply wasn't important. My accomplishments were being able to toss 40lbs of potting soil and fertilzer and catching it with one hand, while balancing another bag on my shoulder. corny, but whatever.

Wow that was long, but is there anyone else that has an outstanding personal veiw of themselves?

Last edited by eroica27; 02-25-2010 at 09:19 PM.
eroica27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 04:41 AM   #2  
Wandervogel

S/C/G: 241/214.5/150

Height: 5'4

I know what you mean. When I picture myself, I always picture myself how I WANT to be. If I pictured myself how I looked and who I was before I started losing the weight, I would probably die! Even before I started losing weight, I would do this.

I try to avoid mirrors while I'm working on my weight now. I used to have to pass one on the way into work every day. I would think I looked good head-on in the mirror at home and when I saw myself from the side I'd get depressed. So I decided to lose weight, and now I avoid looking in the mirror because I'll get discouraged. If I don't look, I know I'm doing the best I can do and just to be patient... does that make any sense? LOL!
Raichu is offline   Reply With Quote