Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 08-28-2002, 02:04 PM   #1  
baj

Default Still chuggin along

I am still here!!!!
I had a couple of weeks there that weren't so great but I think that I am back on track now.
My plan is to eat no more than 1500 calories a day--do you think that that is alot? It is 3 meals and 2 snacks and all healthy--low fat and whole grain.
I also plan to do my elcipse 5 times a week.
This is probably a really stupid question please go easy on me...It says that I am buring calories right but for 20 min is it like 29.5 calories or is it 295 calories? My guess is 29.5 but if you look at charts it says that shopping you can but 4 calories a minute-- so I don't know just curious.
Also--my hair is falling out again!!!! I did low carb 2 years ago and lost alot of hair. It took almost a year to get it back.
I am not consistant about vitamins--getting better.
I looked up on a website about it and it talk about losing weight to quickly can cause that. Does this make sense to anyone or sound familiar?
Anyway the munchkins are going back next week and a routine will get easier!!!!

Take care
Anna
Old 08-28-2002, 04:07 PM   #2  
Hollywood Homebody

hi anna

29.5 for 20 minutes seems really low. i burn about 100 calories doing brisk walking for 30 minutes on a treadmill. i've never used an eclipse or any type of elliptical trainer so i'm not sure how many calories they burn. i am moving into a new house soon that will have a little bit more room. i'm considering buying a type of exercise equipment but i haven't decided what yet. winter will be here before i know it and there will go my evening walks...
Closed Thread