Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 08-28-2002, 10:35 AM   #1  

Default Wednesday, August 28

Good morning all,

Am I the first one here? I got myself out of bed. It wasn't easy. I'm on my way out the door to go walk & then have coffee with my walking friends. I will check back later.

April
Old 08-28-2002, 12:39 PM   #2  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Hey April,

Good to see others starting the thread. Good Afternoon for me. The morning started out a little crazy, then my boss calls in sick yahoooooooooooooooo (not that I want her sick, thats not my way) its just nice to have a day with out her

I ran to the drug store at lunch to buy some cards and a few odds & ends.

I ate my breakfast at 10:30 am and now I'm starving

Okay kiddies, have a great day, ttyl.

Love Leenie
Old 08-28-2002, 02:26 PM   #3  

It's pretty quiet here today. R went to work leaving me with no kitchen. LOL! He'll work on it over the weekend. And this is the man who thought he'd get it done in one week. How can a person who is soooo smart in one way,be so dumb in another.

Over at the farm across the road, it's very quiet today. I guess everyone did their looking yesterday.

I'm washing dishes in the bathroom now. It's not that bad. I remember how my mother, aunts and grandmother washed dishes on the farm without running water! They'd get the water from the pump, heat it on the stove and wash dishes on the table with two big pans. I guess I'll survive a bit longer. We are eating a lot of prepared food for now so there isn't much in dishes. Am getting tired of not having my own cooking.

See you all later...
Old 08-28-2002, 03:15 PM   #4  

Default Afternoon!

Hi ladies,

Just sitting down to lunch and thought I'd check in. Today is going fine.. nice and busy, but not overly so. Mmm oven roasted vegetable primavera is one of my fav frozen meals.. yumyum.

Somehow my nice long weekend got booked up nearly completely..see what happens when you don't pay attention? I am going to manage to stick in there some ME time though. This is the last break until Thansgiving.. I have been terribly spoiled by them over the summer.

Got up at 5 and did my latin dance workout.. I can't wait for daylight savings to end so it will be a little lighter in the AM. The darkness sorta of makes motivation difficult. Of course the days will be getting shorter soon, so it'll be dark again!!

Dinner tonight will be something with the fish I have in my fridge.. not sure yet. Maybe fish tacos or baked lemon fish... mmmm

Moods are doing fine.. gotta love my serzone. I think between the meds and regular exercise the past 8 months, I have had maybe one or 2 down days. That is a tremendous improvemet. Wish I hadn't waited and wasted so many years... oh well all in the past.

Hope everyone has a nice hump day... 2.5 days til weekend...
Closed Thread