Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 08-28-2002, 02:08 AM   #1  

Default Help

I am in need of some major help, I am about 100lbs overweight, I am unable to work, and I feel so frustrated and overwhelmed that I am not sure even where or how to start, I do know one thing and that is I need some support, support from people who can understand what it feels like to be so over weight and feel like there is no hope, I was just surfing the web and I came across this site and it caught my attention, and believe it or not I actually feel like there might be hope, I do not know how this site works so if anyone can give me any leads or tips it would be greatly appreciated, I look forward to all the support from this site and I pray that one day I will also be able to give the support that I feel that I am gonna get here!
Closed Thread

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Help with team name ideas for Breast Cancer Walk MaximBunny General chatter 15 04-08-2008 12:38 PM
Help DESPERATE how do you lose weight on anti-depressants GG Depression and Weight Issues 200 04-03-2007 08:35 PM
Help I've been living in denial Kiwi24 Support Groups 693 02-02-2007 08:19 PM
any diet supplements proven to help with weight loss? Q&A from Shape Suzanne 3FC Does it Work? 42 10-04-2005 11:55 AM