Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2002, 11:56 AM   #1  
Losin It For GOOD!

Default Important note about No Pudge Coupons!

FROM LINDSAY:

To our very valued consumers,

As owner of NO PUDGE!, I have found myself in the position of making a very difficult decision and I am asking for your help. I am afraid that I have to ask that you no longer redeem our coupons. The cost of coupon redemption has become prohibitive and unfortunately you, our consumer, is the one who loses.

We started using coupons as a way of encouraging folks to try our mixes 2 years ago. We researched the regulations and made sure that our coupons met every requirement. Although there have been unexpected costs as we have grown, nothing prepared us for what has surfaced the past month or so. As we have grown and more of our coupons have been redeemed, additional costs have arisen that we were totally unprepared for. With the fees and handling charges that are now being added to the face value of the coupon, we are paying over $4.00 per coupon. This is a cost that we simply cannot continue to absorb.

I have one more request. Would you please pass the word about the coupons to others? I am hoping that with your help we can slow down the redemption and reduce the cost.

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for the encouragement and support that so many of you have shown this tiny company of mine. And thank you for understanding the decision that I have had to make with regards to the coupons. With your help, NO PUDGE! will continue to grow and thrive, providing goodies that allow you to indulge without guilt far into the future!

Lindsay Frucci
Founder & President
Closed Thread