Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 02-19-2010, 04:41 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

Height: 5'5"

Default Back and totally rededicated......

Hi all!!! I have made it back to here to get encouragement and support and to also give it to those who also need it.

I have been gone for quite some time and in that time i have found 25 pounds of the 60 (?) that i had lost. Well...it it time to lose that 25 pounds and reclaim the clothes in my closet and that feeling of awesomeness i once possessed.

I am currently watching my calories, keeping them around 1200-1400 and have started taking a spinning class 3 times a week. I want to up it to 4 times a week as soon i can can but spinning is very hard but i LOVE IT!!!!!!!!
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 04:49 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

Hey you! Hi!
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 04:50 PM   #3  
Moderating Mama

S/C/G: 295/200/175

Height: 5' 8"

Welcome back! Glad you've returned!
mandalinn82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 08:34 PM   #4  
Just Yr Everyday Chick

S/C/G: Lost 50 lbs, regained some

Height: 5'3"

lumifan4ever!!!

Wow, you're brave to do spinning! Good for you!

Hang in there, lumifan, you can do it, you know you can!!!

Jay
JayEll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 08:47 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 200/?/155 High:254

welcome back lumifan! I feel like I could have written your post myself. I had been a member here a while ago when I lost 70 lbs. and now I'm back after having regained 30 of those pounds, ICK! I'm so angry at myself but I'm trying not to dwell on that and let it sabotage me. There's always a bright side and for us it's that we stopped that weight gain and are on our way back down before it ALL came back!

Glad to hear you've found the spinning classes that you really like, it's such a huge help when you're actually enthusiastic about working out, lol! Good luck and don't be a stranger, I find that how much I read and post on here correlates directly with my weight loss!
Bombe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 08:49 PM   #6  

We are starting the IP diet tomorrow. I am scared.We have an introduction class tomorrow. How has everyone doen on thsi so far?
PINKIROSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 09:06 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 200/?/155 High:254

I've never heard of the IP diet.....what is it based on?
Bombe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 07:47 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

Thanks for the welcomes back. Spinning is a very challengeing class...and one thing i think it has taught me is that i need a challengeing workout class or else i'm not happy. I think because when i get done with a class..i feel like i have really accomplished something....something i can be proud of. And most classes just don't feel that challengeing and therefore i just don't feel like i will ever see any results and therefore i get bored with it. The ultra-do-all class i took two years ago was like that. So challengeing i never got bored with it. And i lost 30 pounds while taking that class. So i am really hoping that with spinning i will get the same results. After class, i am so happy because i made it thru. The next day i am so excited to be going back the next day. When that next day gets here, i say "crap...i gotta go to spinning class". I go to spinning class and i am so happy and excited that i made it thru. And the cycle continues.

Pinkirose...i've never heard of the IP diet either. what is it??
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote