Closed Thread

Old 02-15-2010, 08:14 AM   #1  
Old Skool Breakbeat Junky

S/C/G: 208/181.2/150

Height: 5'6''

Default .+*Weekly Chat Feb 15- 21*+.

Good Morning ladies!!!!

I don't have much to report, but I wanted to start this weeks thread.

So for those of you participatingin the card exchange:

Would you rather have EVERYONE'S addresses or be paired with someone every month? I can randomly draw names and pair people.

So -- you guys vote by WEDNESDAY and I'll tally as we go through the week.

Then we can get this party started!
Old 02-15-2010, 08:25 AM   #2  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Randomly paired each month - I think
that makes it more interesting.

Also was it really necessary that my cat wake me up at 730 on a day I don't have to work?!
Old 02-15-2010, 08:39 AM   #3  

Absolutely Stella! That's what cats are good for. On the other hand, cats are also good for waking you up when you've slept through your alarm and are going to be late for work/school.

BTW - Did you tell us about this casual date you are going on? Since you posted your super cute outfits I had to ask.
Old 02-15-2010, 08:46 AM   #4  
Brighter than the moon!

I'm just going into DC tonight to meet this guy for drinks, nothing whirlwind or fancy, and I'm not sure how I feel about it, but that's pretty much it
Old 02-15-2010, 08:47 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 290/Ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

She mentioned it I think... however shes being sneaky about it haha

Feral- I say match people every month...my reasoning behind this is... what if everyone picks the same people over and over again and then some people wont get a card

Stella- I cant have kittys so I'm jealous... however I could have a hairless kitty...but they look weird... The Russian has one and his name is Alien in Russian lol

The Russian and I are fine... I was really such a big brat yesterday...and it wasnt totally about valentines day I just wanted to see him because its been over a week...and yeah but whatever...and I know I dont need some random Halmark holiday to know he cares

I've never had a sodium problem and I put salt on everything... but I also drink enough water to fill a bath tub everyday

Have a fabulous day ladies..I'm hanging with the devil and a baby
Old 02-15-2010, 09:11 AM   #6  

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaleyisLove View Post
Have a fabulous day ladies..I'm hanging with the devil and a baby
LMAO What a funny morning. I got a text this morning and I was VERY thankful I didn't read it with a mouth full of coffee cause it would've spewed everywhere.

Hairless animals are weird. The first dog I ever bathed was a Chinese crested... and it was GROSS. Something about shampoo and no hair and it makes an odd texture that's just icky.
Old 02-15-2010, 09:25 AM   #7  
Mary

S/C/G: 225/190/125

Height: 5'2" Age: 22

Stella - EEEE I see that you are at 179 today, congrats darling!

Haley - I'm glad you guys are ok. I know there's two sides to every argument, but it's not cook that he hurts your feelings :C Perhaps if you explain to him why you're upset in the future you guys can talk things out and smooth over the bumps.

I'm not weighing myself this week. I NEED to get back to my habits. Especially since it's the last 3 weeks of my current classes and I have two final projects to work on and I don't need to be stress eating. Thankfully Roy only bought me a small box of chocolates, which I ended up splitting with him anyway. We're supposed to get more snow this week and possibly more this weekend, and I am not letting it interrupt my workout schedule!

I ended up having a very lovely Valentine's. Scott came over and we made cookies and dinner for my family. And then Roy came over and the three of us watched a movie. Then Scott ended up leaving early to leave us alone and we just snuggled and kissed and it was very sweet and romantic - even though he didn't take me out or anything. I didn't need that, but just being with someone was really nice.
Old 02-15-2010, 09:25 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 290/Ticker/135

Those dogs are UGLY
Old 02-15-2010, 09:29 AM   #9  
Brighter than the moon!

Thanks Mary I didn't want to scream about it b/c I didn't want to scare the scale, but I was 179.6 this morning Let's see if this will stick tomorrow...

That sounds like a nice day! I have to write a paper today - I just finished the research, so I'm going to do this ballet work out I have, then shower, buy food, pay bills and write my paper. I'm really putting off the pay bills part more than anything else. Darnit. I hate being an adult
Old 02-15-2010, 09:39 AM   #10  
Mary

Stella - As long as you don't go self-sabotaging yourself today you'll see it again tomorrow And check you out, just 4lbs away from another mini goal! Good luck with your paper, I'm chained to my classwork today. I have soooo much to do :C

I joined the Spring Challenge to give myself some motivation to get back to my WLJ. Woo, I'm excited because my birthday is very soon after the challenge ends, March 31 and I'll be 21 and I want to make my birthday goals! Who knows, maybe my birthday present to myself will be to fit into those size 8s I keep wistfully trying on! I've got 5 weeks to work my butt off, literally
Old 02-15-2010, 09:45 AM   #11  

OMG MARY YOU'RE ONLY 20?!?!!?!?!?!? Very mature for your age and def explains some of the boy problems. LOL

Stella- CONGRATS!!! You're just flying under the radar this week, huh? How does it feel to be out of the 180s?

Haley - those dogs ARE ugly!

I bought my plane ticket to GA yesterday! Really super excited to be going down March 18-22. Hopefully I'll be at 185 by then. That will give me a month! WOOHOO!
Old 02-15-2010, 09:48 AM   #12  
Mary

Feral - Lol, yes I'm a baby But I try to be mature, I hate when people act immature (ie: John... Kelly... Erin... this list could go on for ages lol) I'm excited about my birthday though :3 Oooh congrats on the plane ticket! You'll totally make 185 by then!
Old 02-15-2010, 09:59 AM   #13  
Brighter than the moon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feral View Post
OMG MARY YOU'RE ONLY 20?!?!!?!?!?!? Very mature for your age and def explains some of the boy problems. LOL
I'm going to second this...

As my sister would say, I'm being sneaky-mcsneak this week.

It feels odd - the reason 175 is a mini-goal is b/c its when I'm technically no longer obese and also that's what I weighed when I graduated high school (I think). So yeah, we'll see. No self-sabotage today. I just did my ballet strength training (and mother effer OW) and I'm going to shower and run and get some coffee so I can bang this paper out. I'm still not sure if tonight is supposed to be dinner AND drinks or just drinks - we're meeting at 8 at a cafe, so I may have a veggie burger before I go and if its dinner I'll just get a small salad - yeah, I'll be that girl.
Old 02-15-2010, 10:02 AM   #14  
Mary

Stella - LOL, there's no shame in being that girl! If he asks just say you had a late lunch or something!
Old 02-15-2010, 10:06 AM   #15  

S/C/G: 274/250/145

Hi guys! I've been lurking for a while and just decided to actually start counting calories and exercising. I've been doing fairly well so far, today is my weigh in day and I've lost 8 pounds this first week. Seeing the success you ladies have had is a big motivation. So, thank you!

Did any of you start breaking out when you started eating healthier foods? This week my skin is a disaster, and I can't remember the last time before this that I had any acne. It's like, seriously, do I have to start getting under eye wrinkles and acne at the same time?! haha
Closed Thread