Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2010, 03:41 PM   #1  
Cyberpunk

S/C/G: 230/215/100

Height: 5'2"

Default I got some little jeans!

So, my best friend got a pile of used clothes from her other friend, who is, like, super skinny. ( She was getting rid of the clothes because they got too small for her. )

She got 4 pairs of jeans from her, 3 pairs of size 5, and a pair of size 8. My friend wanted to keep the size 8, but, didn't want the size 5's, and I asked if I could have them. She says that she doesn't want to be that skinny, and won't ever be able to fit into them.

So, I grabbed them up, along with a pair of sleep shorts and a top that I can fit into now ( From when the girl was pregnant. LOL. ) and, for some reason, one of her bras. It's actually the same kind of bra that I own, in good shape, except it looks like an adult bra for a 10 year old. LOL. It's so, so small. It was clasped in the back, and I kept putting my hands in it, stretching it, and looking at my friend, bewildered, asking, "How can she fit into this?!" Wow. Seriously, this chick is SKINNY.

But, anyway, I really like the jeans I got. Two pairs of them are Old Navy, size 5, and the other pair is a brand I've never heard of before, also size 5.

Now, being at 214 currently, I probably couldn't even fit one of my legs into these jeans.

Which, makes me laugh that I took them. But, I really hope to be able to fit into them at some point. It will be a while.

I Googled my height ( 5'2" ) along with size 5 jeans, and many girls said that at around 110 lbs. they wore this size.

I know that many girls around here aren't aspiring to be thin, just healthy, but, for the first time in my life, I'd like to actually be skinny, and it feels so weird talking about such a small weight! LOL.

So, that's my quick little story that I wanted to share. Those tiny little jeans are currently hanging in my closet, along with my pair of size 13 Candies that I haven't been able to fit into in YEARS. Ha.
Old 02-10-2010, 02:10 AM   #2  
evolving fitness addict!

S/C/G: 126/118/107

Height: 5'0"

My two cents: The last time I wore size 5 jeans, I was sophomore in high school and about 102 lbs (I'm 5 feet even). I did get back down to 107 in my sophomore year of college, and maybe I would've fit back in size 5s again, but didn't try any on (I wore misses' sizes 2s and 4s, and one wackily-large pair of size "zeros"). Since 5 lbs per inch is a good ratio when approximating weight to height on women, I'd agree that at your height of 5'2" a weight of 110 lbs should do it! And maybe even at a somewhat higher weight than that, depending on how much muscle versus fat you have at that weight.

Whatever helps you reach your goal is a great thing, so I think those tiny jeans came into your life for a reason and hopefully will be helpful to you!! Jeans are always a great motivator for me... the only ones I have right now that I like are boyfriend jeans! Best of luck with everything, it sounds like you have a great attitude
Old 02-10-2010, 09:22 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 164.3/see ticker/118

Height: 5'3"

I'm 5'2 as well, and was wearing a size 2 or 4, at 118lbs. I'm currently 145 and wear an 8 (which is getting a bit big). SO you many not need to go down as far as 110! For me, I wear 8, in the 140s, 6's in the 130's and 4's in the lower 120's.

What an awesome motivation! I have an old pair of jeans that I bought last time I was at goal, they have a 25 inch waste and I have them hung up on the wall of my closet as motivation. Can't wait to wear them again!

Keep it up and you'll be wearing those 5's in no tine!
Closed Thread