Old 02-04-2010, 05:30 PM   #1  
Making Progress!

S/C/G: 210/ticker/165

Height: 5'10"

Default ARGH! "ok" is not good enough!!

I am a little frustrated.

For the last few weeks (since 1st Jan really) I have been doing fairly well with my diet and exercise. My progress is "ok". I have gone to the gym for 30 mins about every other day and am eating around 1500-1800 calories. There have been many distractions; exams, job interviews, birthdays etc etc, so my progress has been slow to say the least and I haven't stuck to my rules very strictly.

PLEASE join me. From tomorrow morning I am going to be PERFECT. I am going to go the gym and meet my goals. I am going to eat healthily with no cheats.

In the long-term, I know that perfection can't last and that we must live our lives and allow disruptions to take us off track every now and then. But for now, I need a BOOST. I need to see the number MOVE. I need to be accountable for the lack of movement I've been seeing. There is no point in putting all this effort in and not seeing the effects because the odd snack here and there won;t hurt. They DO hurt. They DO affect it. I'm kidding myself if I think losing 0.5 pounds per week is good enough.

Apologies for the rant.
Is anyone else feeling similar? I just need a kickstart!!
dayoneagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 06:05 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 183/170/128

Height: 5'5

I'm with you! I need to be held accountable. Not anyone else, just myself. For the next week I commit to being perfect!
katybug12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 08:50 AM   #3  
Healthy is Beautiful

S/C/G: 214/144/160

Height: 5"8

I would loooove to have a whole week with no cheats or binges or splurges...I'm gonna go for it too!! And I will work out 6 days this week. Good luck girls...we can do it!
ThicknPretty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 09:14 AM   #4  
Making Progress!

I'm completely on track so far today and have been for a swim. Going to do a body-blitz dvd later too!

I am counting every single calorie that goes into my mouth.
Old 02-05-2010, 09:30 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 157.8/157.8/130

Height: 5'5

I had this revelation last week. I had a girls boarding trip on the weekend where I ate and drank everything in sight and I was up to 151 lbs.. I havent been there for a long time.. So I took a look at my food journal and asked myself what was wrong.. I decided to follow my WW plan to a T.. I ate at least 5 servings of fruits and vegs everyday.. I cut back on my refined carbs... I upped my dairy.. drank my water... and got all of my healthy oils.. Lastly I made myself account for everything I did on the weekends.. I lost 5 pounds last week.. I also have lost 2 pounds already this week.. I weigh in on Tuesday.. I thought I was on a plateau.. I was and what I needed was an attitude ajustment.. I just wanted to share what worked for me...

Hope it helps..

Nicole
s200n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 11:29 AM   #6  
Making Progress!

Thanks Nicole, consider yourself my inspiration for this weekend
Old 02-05-2010, 12:43 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 249/175/149

Height: 5'8"

Yep - feeling exactly the same. This week I decided I needed to get back to it and I've been doing well! But still no loss. So I feel like I could be doing more.. but idk. Anyway, I'm with you!
kuhrisuh is offline   Reply With Quote