Old 01-19-2010, 10:07 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 256/198/140

Height: 5'5"

Default Other menu for over 200

Hi!

Is there another menu option for individuals over 200 lbs.? I am currently on the Meta Slim Plus and am kind of getting tired of it. I was just wondering if I need to suck it up or if I had another option.

Thanks!
Secretgrl77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 10:15 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 261/240/150

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secretgrl77 View Post
Hi!

Is there another menu option for individuals over 200 lbs.? I am currently on the Meta Slim Plus and am kind of getting tired of it. I was just wondering if I need to suck it up or if I had another option.

Thanks!
No other options but look in the recipie thread or use the cookbook 2 shake things up. My fav right now is the Mexican Tostado u can find it in the recipie thread.
rn5192008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 09:32 AM   #3  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rn5192008 View Post
No other options but look in the recipie thread or use the cookbook 2 shake things up. My fav right now is the Mexican Tostado u can find it in the recipie thread.
Thx. I've tried recipes out of the cookbook in the past and was not really impressed by any of them. I'll try looking through the recipe thread. My main issue is that I get full quickly but a couple hours later I'm starving!
Old 01-20-2010, 09:56 AM   #4  

Height: 5'6''

When are you drinking your HNSs? Are you also eating snacks? I've spent alot of time on the 200+ plan and would be happy to help, but a few more details would be great. Also...what are you eating? Can you give us a sample day menu? We'll see what suggestions we have
Hvnlymzic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 10:55 AM   #5  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hvnlymzic View Post
When are you drinking your HNSs? Are you also eating snacks? I've spent alot of time on the 200+ plan and would be happy to help, but a few more details would be great. Also...what are you eating? Can you give us a sample day menu? We'll see what suggestions we have
I am on the beige menu. I generally eat breakfast around 7 am. An example of breakfast would be 2 eggs, 1 wasa cracker and a HNS w/a Fulfill. Usually around 10 I will have a HNS or a creamy. I eat lunch around 12:30. I'll have 6 oz. of turkey, 4 oz. of cooked broccoli & cauliflower, a peach and a HNS. In the afternoon I'll have another HNS. Sometimes I mix in a fulfill. Dinner is around 5:30 or 6. I'll have 6 oz. turkey, 4 oz. of cooked veg. and a wasa cracker with an HNS. I'll exercise and afterwards have another HNS. I am generally drinking 100 oz. of water or more a day. Thanks so much for your help!
Old 01-20-2010, 11:41 AM   #6  

Perfect answer...exactly what i was looking for.

I find that raw veggies are far more filling than cooked. If you can tolerate any raw veggies try that instead. For the first couple months of my plan I ate only raw veggies to feel fuller. When I ate cooked veggies I felt hungry too quick also.

If mid-mornings are your most common hungry times, eat your creamy then. If it's afternoons, eat it then. Creamy's have more carbs with the protein so it'll boost you longer.

There are supplements that your center would recommend for hunger like that, but honestly, I haven't used any this time around and I'm kind of happier that way. I just decided to fight it out. I'm past it now.

Also...take advantage of the snacks you can have. I couple ounces of cheese might not sound like that much food, but it's amazing how filling it is when you're hungry.

OH! If you like strawberry banana flavoring...buy the strawberry banana jello HNS. It's a clear, so you can still have a creamy later. Make it up ahead of time in a small tupperware container and take that with you for a snack. I can't eat this with a meal, it's too filling. It's amazing how much that jello and cheese snack will fill you.

Let me know if you want more suggestions...I'll try to think of more.
Old 01-20-2010, 01:25 PM   #7  

Quote:
Perfect answer...exactly what i was looking for.

I find that raw veggies are far more filling than cooked. If you can tolerate any raw veggies try that instead. For the first couple months of my plan I ate only raw veggies to feel fuller. When I ate cooked veggies I felt hungry too quick also.

If mid-mornings are your most common hungry times, eat your creamy then. If it's afternoons, eat it then. Creamy's have more carbs with the protein so it'll boost you longer.

There are supplements that your center would recommend for hunger like that, but honestly, I haven't used any this time around and I'm kind of happier that way. I just decided to fight it out. I'm past it now.

Also...take advantage of the snacks you can have. I couple ounces of cheese might not sound like that much food, but it's amazing how filling it is when you're hungry.

OH! If you like strawberry banana flavoring...buy the strawberry banana jello HNS. It's a clear, so you can still have a creamy later. Make it up ahead of time in a small tupperware container and take that with you for a snack. I can't eat this with a meal, it's too filling. It's amazing how much that jello and cheese snack will fill you.

Let me know if you want more suggestions...I'll try to think of more.
I was never told I could have snacks and it doesn't show it on my menu plan. Thanks for your help!
Old 01-20-2010, 01:58 PM   #8  

it doesn't? you might check that. between the meals, written real smal should be something about snacks...you either get one or two I think. I'm not sure which color menu I'm on, so don't eat them until you look...because I could be wrong about your particular menu...but even if not, the jello is still totally allowed.
Old 01-20-2010, 02:13 PM   #9  

Quote:
it doesn't? you might check that. between the meals, written real smal should be something about snacks...you either get one or two I think. I'm not sure which color menu I'm on, so don't eat them until you look...because I could be wrong about your particular menu...but even if not, the jello is still totally allowed.
I just read through my menu (Beige - Meta-Slim Plus) and the only thing it says is that I can have a mid-morning snack and a mid-afternoon snack and it says in bold print next to it: High Nutrient Supplement (optional). So does that mean these past 2.5 months I could have had a snack? At my center they told me that I could have a HNS for a snack. No one ever mentioned it to me and when they read my food lists never commented on my not eating a snack. Crazy!
Old 01-20-2010, 03:19 PM   #10  

Ok...check down under your food groups at the bottom and see if there is one that says "snack protein group". If there is, then you can have that. If not, then no...you can just have the HNS as a snack. I found a beige menu here and it says you can't have anything other than that. So I might be wrong about yours. Sorry to get your hopes up.

If thats the case, try the jello. IF that doesn't help, ask your center if you can do 1 or 2oz of cheese for a snack. The worst they can say is no. I'm actually on a menu that is for higher weight than yours obviously. So I ahve a 1oz snack in the AM and a 2oz snack in the PM. I know it steps down from that and the beige is a step down. No more snack.

Check into it...if you ask and they say no, no snack, but offer a supplement pill instead...I wouldn't do it. Try the jello for a little while first and see if that helps. You can make jello out of other HNS flavors too with unflavored knox geletin.
Old 01-20-2010, 04:56 PM   #11  

Quote:
Ok...check down under your food groups at the bottom and see if there is one that says "snack protein group". If there is, then you can have that. If not, then no...you can just have the HNS as a snack. I found a beige menu here and it says you can't have anything other than that. So I might be wrong about yours. Sorry to get your hopes up.

If thats the case, try the jello. IF that doesn't help, ask your center if you can do 1 or 2oz of cheese for a snack. The worst they can say is no. I'm actually on a menu that is for higher weight than yours obviously. So I ahve a 1oz snack in the AM and a 2oz snack in the PM. I know it steps down from that and the beige is a step down. No more snack.

Check into it...if you ask and they say no, no snack, but offer a supplement pill instead...I wouldn't do it. Try the jello for a little while first and see if that helps. You can make jello out of other HNS flavors too with unflavored knox geletin.
Thanks so much for your help, I really appreciate it! I will definitely try the jello.
Old 01-27-2010, 09:23 AM   #12  

Default Diets

New to this, need to loose 75 lbs, and cannot afford the center, husband has been out of a job for a yr and cannot afford a cent on any of this, if
anyone has a copy of the diet for loosing that much weight can you pls
forward it to me, I would greatly appreciate it...
Also what are the best supplements to take I am reading so many of them, and have no idea what are the best to take, I hear of MSM, MCR 6,
Corti-Trim, Cider Vinegar Diet, Lechithin, Total Woman Oil.... so many of
them, which ones are the best....
And how do I get in touch with other member, without posting my email
address here, what is the PM system..?..

God Bless

Tks
loly50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 11:13 PM   #13  
Think Pink!

Height: 5'8"

There are no snacks on the beige menu - just HNS's if you so desire.

Are you taking the enhancer? I've been doing this almost a month now and have never been "hungry" while OP. I think the enhancer has a lot to do with that.
PinkTiara22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 12:51 PM   #14  

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkTiara22 View Post
There are no snacks on the beige menu - just HNS's if you so desire.

Are you taking the enhancer? I've been doing this almost a month now and have never been "hungry" while OP. I think the enhancer has a lot to do with that.
I wish I wasn't hungry while OP! I've taken Cortitrim, MRC-6 and Phentatrim...I haven't noticed any difference so I've stopped taking them. What is the enhancer? I'm wondering if it was something I couldn't take because of blood pressure medication.